Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-11-06, 01:52)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 20:46)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 08:01)cmik Wrote: Hi johnny2000,
When you go to main menu > My Account, does it try to reconnect ?    

It doesn't.   

I have 5 accounts where one is premium and the other 4 are just basics. The premium account has no issues at all, however 2 of the 4  basic accounts are only playing previews. So what I did I tried using the premium account to the box that is only playing previews and then I went to the main menu > My Account and it logs in to tfc with the premium account and all the videos plays complete. Then I remove the premium account and put back the basic account that played only previews and then after saving it I went to main menu > My Account and it log in to TFC using the basic account and the issue came back only preview. Then I tried using one of the 2 basic accounts that plays complete and after putting it back I went to the My Account and it log in to the TFC and voila it played the videos complete. It is very strange why only 2 of the 4 basic accounts are playing the videos complete while the other 2 are not. I'm lost right now.
By the way cmik one of the boxes that I have the update is 1.4.4?

Just an update I guess this is TFC problem cmik, because when I login in to their website those regular shows are all preview. I reported it to TFC already. I will make an update it they will be able to fix the issue.

Thanks johnny2000 for the test and feedback. It is possible that it is related to a limit of user/viewer sessions at the same time. Maybe you’ll have to create another basic account to bypass this limit.
Premium accounts must also have a limit too.
1.4.4 is the latest version with minor bug fixes on quick setup (but unfortunately still there Sad)
Thank you and keep us posted.

Messages In This Thread
kodi mysql - by Eon0613 - 2017-08-04, 17:10
Installing on Apple TV - by vaderlives4ever - 2017-08-14, 15:00
Playlist - by tonsan - 2019-05-07, 03:20
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - by cmik - 2019-11-06, 09:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10