• 86(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2019-11-03, 00:25)cmik Wrote: Hi All,

I've just released version 1.4.3 (https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/releases/tag/1.4.3) that fixes playback issues on encrypted streams as iWant shows and movies.
Just check for addon updates or download directly from my repo https://repo.cmik.me (https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv/plugin.video...-1.4.3.zip)

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Thank you so much cmik. I will be glad to do a test right away.

I've just released version 1.4.3 (https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/releases/tag/1.4.3) that fixes playback issues on encrypted streams as iWant shows and movies.
Just check for addon updates or download directly from my repo https://repo.cmik.me (https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv/plugin.video...-1.4.3.zip)

Thanks @cmik for all your hard work.

Sent from Pix3L
Hi cmik,

1.4.3 rocks!! The latest movies and shows required DRM are now playing smoothly - hardly any buffering! So much better than watching them via the TFC website or Android app.

Just curious, what changes were made in 1.4.3 to make the DRM work?

Thanks!
(2019-11-01, 23:40)cmik Wrote:
(2019-10-24, 21:50)ybrik Wrote: Hi cmik, thanks for the updates. My add-on still shows 1.4.2 even if I installed 1.3.6.
But nevertheless, it’s working fine on kodi 16.
By the way, I just cannot find the “most watched shows” in the main menu.
This outlines the shows per folder which is very convenient.
I am using search function for now.
Hi @ybrik 
"most watched shows" item was retrieved from TFC.tv website home page.
As TFC changes they website, it is possible that the entry is no more available.
Have you tried "My List" ? You can add you fav shows to your list and find it all in your "My List" menu.  
I have added shows both in watchlists and favourites, but how do I retrieve these shows from either watchlists or favourites?
I don't see my watchlists or my favourites in the homescreen menu.
(2019-11-04, 05:11)ybrik Wrote:
(2019-11-01, 23:40)cmik Wrote:
(2019-10-24, 21:50)ybrik Wrote: Hi cmik, thanks for the updates. My add-on still shows 1.4.2 even if I installed 1.3.6.
But nevertheless, it’s working fine on kodi 16.
By the way, I just cannot find the “most watched shows” in the main menu.
This outlines the shows per folder which is very convenient.
I am using search function for now.
Hi @ybrik 
"most watched shows" item was retrieved from TFC.tv website home page.
As TFC changes they website, it is possible that the entry is no more available.
Have you tried "My List" ? You can add you fav shows to your list and find it all in your "My List" menu.   
I have added shows both in watchlists and favourites, but how do I retrieve these shows from either watchlists or favourites?
I don't see my watchlists or my favourites in the homescreen menu. 
Update: Was able to figure this out. The my tfc list is not enabled on the add-on settings. All good now.
(2019-11-03, 03:25)johnny2000 Wrote:

Did the test and yes it's playing those videos now. The only thing that happens to the other 2 boxes is that the shows became preview only and I noticed that it is not logging in to the tfc account even though the settings are still there. I restarted the KODI and it did log in to the account but still in the preview. Anybody have experience this issue? Thanks.
(2019-11-05, 05:35)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-03, 03:25)johnny2000 Wrote:

Did the test and yes it's playing those videos now. The only thing that happens to the other 2 boxes is that the shows became preview only and I noticed that it is not logging in to the tfc account even though the settings are still there. I restarted the KODI and it did log in to the account but still in the preview. Anybody have experience this issue? Thanks.

Hi johnny2000,
When you go to main menu > My Account, does it try to reconnect ?
(2019-11-05, 08:01)cmik Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 05:35)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-03, 03:25)johnny2000 Wrote: Thank you so much cmik. I will be glad to do a test right away. 

Hi johnny2000,

It doesn't.
(2019-11-05, 20:46)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 08:01)cmik Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 05:35)johnny2000 Wrote: Did the test and yes it's playing those videos now. The only thing that happens to the other 2 boxes is that the shows became preview only and I noticed that it is not logging in to the tfc account even though the settings are still there. I restarted the KODI and it did log in to the account but still in the preview. Anybody have experience this issue? Thanks. 

Hi johnny2000,

It doesn't.   

I have 5 accounts where one is premium and the other 4 are just basics. The premium account has no issues at all, however 2 of the 4  basic accounts are only playing previews. So what I did I tried using the premium account to the box that is only playing previews and then I went to the main menu > My Account and it logs in to tfc with the premium account and all the videos plays complete. Then I remove the premium account and put back the basic account that played only previews and then after saving it I went to main menu > My Account and it log in to TFC using the basic account and the issue came back only preview. Then I tried using one of the 2 basic accounts that plays complete and after putting it back I went to the My Account and it log in to the TFC and voila it played the videos complete. It is very strange why only 2 of the 4 basic accounts are playing the videos complete while the other 2 are not. I'm lost right now.
By the way cmik one of the boxes that I have the update is 1.4.4?

Just an update I guess this is TFC problem cmik, because when I login in to their website those regular shows are all preview. I reported it to TFC already. I will make an update it they will be able to fix the issue.
Hi @cmik do you know what firestick 4k lacks that it struggle to run your addon. It always buffer when watching longer than 30 min.🤔

Sent from Pix3L
(2019-11-06, 01:52)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 20:46)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 08:01)cmik Wrote: Hi johnny2000,

It doesn't.   

I have 5 accounts where one is premium and the other 4 are just basics. The premium account has no issues at all, however 2 of the 4  basic accounts are only playing previews. So what I did I tried using the premium account to the box that is only playing previews and then I went to the main menu > My Account and it logs in to tfc with the premium account and all the videos plays complete. Then I remove the premium account and put back the basic account that played only previews and then after saving it I went to main menu > My Account and it log in to TFC using the basic account and the issue came back only preview. Then I tried using one of the 2 basic accounts that plays complete and after putting it back I went to the My Account and it log in to the TFC and voila it played the videos complete. It is very strange why only 2 of the 4 basic accounts are playing the videos complete while the other 2 are not. I'm lost right now.
By the way cmik one of the boxes that I have the update is 1.4.4?

Just an update I guess this is TFC problem cmik, because when I login in to their website those regular shows are all preview. I reported it to TFC already. I will make an update it they will be able to fix the issue.

Thanks johnny2000 for the test and feedback. It is possible that it is related to a limit of user/viewer sessions at the same time. Maybe you’ll have to create another basic account to bypass this limit.
Premium accounts must also have a limit too.
1.4.4 is the latest version with minor bug fixes on quick setup (but unfortunately still there Sad)
Thank you and keep us posted.
(2019-11-06, 01:58)prettysick Wrote: Hi @cmik do you know what firestick 4k lacks that it struggle to run your addon. It always buffer when watching longer than 30 min.[emoji848]

Sent from Pix3L

Hi prettysick,
My wife also reported me some buffering issues and sometime stops by itself when playing (on our Pi3). Not on specific shows or episodes.
I haven’t checked the logs yet. But maybe it is from the stream server as I already encountered this type of issue.
Maybe if you can also check/share your logs too.
I’ll let you know.
Thanks
(2019-11-03, 21:21)EBAL Wrote: Hi cmik,

1.4.3 rocks!! The latest movies and shows required DRM are now playing smoothly - hardly any buffering! So much better than watching them via the TFC website or Android app.

Just curious, what changes were made in 1.4.3 to make the DRM work?

Thanks!

Thanks EBAL for the feedback. Smile
I’ve implemented inputstream.adaptive since v1.4.0 but unfortunately it worked for a very short period. It took me some time to figure out what parameters were incriminated : user-agent and content-type.
1.4.4 awesome @cmik

Sent from Pix3L
Hello Kapamilya, If you are having difficulties logging in to your TFC Online account via Safari browser, please try to log in using other browser or via mobile app. Thank you!
Owie is now available to assist you.

BAKIT LAHAT NG SHOWS PURO PREVIEW? DBA DAPAT LATEST 3 EPISODES FREE? DAMI NA NAGSABI KAIBIGAN KO GANON DIN LAHAT NG ACCOUNT NILA
Huh?
Hi Mr. Edsen.
Let me assist you with your concern.
Hi
May tech problems ba ang tfc Online kaya ganito?
Hanggang hi lang dinHuh
Sorry po sa delayed response.
As checked, ang inyong account ay under Basic / Free subscription/
* As checked, ang inyong account ay under Basic / Free subscription.
Maaari ko po bang malaman kung may iba pa kayong email address na linked sa inyong TFC Online account?
Wala na, I know it's basic... But dba latest 3 episodes are free dpat?
Lahat ng kaibigan ko ganon din daw sa kanila, lahat naman kami usually basic... Yung mga kaibigan ko Premium ay full shows like normal...
Nagkaroon po kasi ng update ang TFC Online kung saan meron nalang dalwang package ito ay New Free plan at New Premium.
How does that affect us?
Kami na basic?
Under ng Free Plan may access kayo sa pinakaunang 3 episode ng ABS-CBN shows nf libre.
Yung nga
First 3 episodes? Or first 3 latest episodes?
Kasi nung Sunday lang first 3 latest episodes Yung free eh
May nagbago ba Monday?
You may still access the first 3 episodes of current drama series and latest 3 episodes of current variety, reality and talk show.
So Ur saying bago na ngayon?
First 3 episodes ng drama nalang ang free?
Newest episodes ng drama d na free?
Yes Sir, you may access the latest episode of your favorite TFC Online show using the New Premium package.
Kelan pa nagbago? Nung Monday lang?
Yes po Sir.
So kung gusto ko manood ng probinsyano, i can only watch the first episode like 8 years ago and will not be able to watch he current episode?
Send a message
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10