Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2021-01-22, 19:17)cmik Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 04:16)JcKobe Wrote: Hello. Just wondering if you can assist me.  I have attached the error logs below.  I tried to remove and reinstall the addon but cant seem to make it work. Soon as I run the addon it give me an error right away. Any ideas what causing the issue?
Quote:2021-01-21 20:10:50.790 T:2472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named ressources.lib.dummy
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\default.py", line 66, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.indexers import navigator
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\resources\lib\indexers\navigator.py", line 25, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.libraries import cache
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\resources\lib\libraries\cache.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                from ressources.lib.dummy import storageserverdummy as StorageServer
                                            ImportError: No module named ressources.lib.dummy
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2021-01-21 20:10:50.851 T:6384   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/
2021-01-21 20:10:50.854 T:6360   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/) failed
Hi JcKobe,
It seems you don't have StorageCache (script.common.plugin.cache) installed in your KODI. So the add-on try to load a file but there is a typo in the ressources.lib.dummy. I will push a fix for that.

For the meantime, can you disable the cache in the TFC.tv advanced settings? This will work as a workaround.
Hi @cmik Thank you for the quick response. Disabling the cache do the trick and Im okay with that as long as it works to be honest. Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
kodi mysql - by Eon0613 - 2017-08-04, 17:10
Installing on Apple TV - by vaderlives4ever - 2017-08-14, 15:00
Playlist - by tonsan - 2019-05-07, 03:20
RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - by JcKobe - 2021-01-23, 02:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10