Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2020-12-08, 23:26)cmik Wrote:
(2020-11-04, 11:56)Cj07 Wrote:
(2020-11-02, 22:28)cmik Wrote: Hi @Cj07 ,
Are you using the latest version (1.5.0)? If not, can you update your version? Install the Cmik repo to keep your add-on up to date https://github.com/cmik/plugin.video.tfctv#qa
If you still have the problem, can you describe how to reproduce the issue?
Thanks in advance.

Hi cmik,
I am using the latest version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling starting fresh but still having the same issue.
I noticed though, after trying the same steps on Kodi on my laptop the TFC Live folder had the TFC channel but it kept loading and then would stop and not load the Live station.
Is the TFC Live not available on Smart TVs?
I’ll try again with accessing the Live on my laptop but hoping for it to work on my smart TV devices.

Thanks for your respond.
Hi @Cj07 ,
Sorry for responding this late.
Hope you have fixed your problem.
When you mention "TFC Live folder", is it the "Premium Plus Live" that appears in the main menu or is it the "By Category > Live" one?
Thanks.
Stay safe

Hi @“cmik”,

Thanks for the follow up. I’m still having the issue where I cannot access tfc live on Kodi.
The ‘TFC Live Folder’ doesn’t seem to appear in both “Premium Plus Live” and “By Category > Live” (the category > live only shows the live news)

What version of kodi would you recommend as I have chosen to downgrade to v18 with the new matrix auto update. What are the best settings to use?

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
kodi mysql - by Eon0613 - 2017-08-04, 17:10
Installing on Apple TV - by vaderlives4ever - 2017-08-14, 15:00
Playlist - by tonsan - 2019-05-07, 03:20
RE: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support - by Cj07 - 2021-02-25, 10:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10