• 104(current)
Release [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
(2021-10-20, 20:36)DarrenHill Wrote: The forum language is English only please, even for dealings with such non-English services.

The use of services such as Google Translate is fine if required.

You can use it if you got the problem understanding it,forum is open to everyone, or ask your wife to translate it for you.
(2021-10-20, 23:04)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 22:57)Torontojax Wrote:
(2021-10-19, 20:53)johnny2000 Wrote: my 2 aunts are screaming at me  Sad
There's another way.go to your browser, download iwantv/tfc apk and log in to your facebook account. I did it and got free channels, news,drama,and movies. Its free.
Is it easy for the oldies to use the remote control of the android box?
@Torontojax - no, the forum language is English only, as clearly stated in the forum rules (wiki).

We ask nicely, but if there is repeated non-compliance then posting privs can be suspended and user accounts sanctioned.

They apply equally to everyone who registers an account here, and part of that registration is explicit acceptance and agreement to abide by them.

Our forum, our rules.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2021-10-20, 23:09)Torontojax Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 23:04)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2021-10-20, 22:57)Torontojax Wrote: There's another way.go to your browser, download iwantv/tfc apk and log in to your facebook account. I did it and got free channels, news,drama,and movies. Its free.
Is it easy for the oldies to use the remote control of the android box?
Add the app on the main window.
(2021-10-20, 23:10)DarrenHill Wrote: @Torontojax - no, the forum language is English only, as clearly stated in the forum rules (wiki).

We ask nicely, but if there is repeated non-compliance then posting privs can be suspended and user accounts sanctioned.

They apply equally to everyone who registers an account here, and part of that registration is explicit acceptance and agreement to abide by them.

Our forum, our rules.

You're absolutely right. My bad.✌✌
Am now having problem with 1.62. It said can't log in TFC.tv. you're not logged into TFC.tv and when I login it say you are actually not connected you are only allowed to watch previews.

Any suggestion, help or fix would really appreciate it.

Thanks
..[emoji252]
(2021-10-23, 09:01)prettysick Wrote: I already mentioned this long time ago. You can install the official iwant app for Android tv through playstore or sideload it to your fire stick but @johnny2000 had the audacity to contradict me like he knows everything.[emoji1751] I've been using this for a while now without issues. The only downside is that some shows aren't in full HD like MMK. Abs-cbn's d*mb idea. PS: I still prefer @cmik addon.Image
Contradict you? where did I contradict you, I was asking since I am using an android box, not android TV, and I did install it as it was suggested, unfortunately it installed but doesn't run at all.
(2021-10-23, 09:32)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2021-10-23, 09:01)prettysick Wrote: I already mentioned this long time ago. You can install the official iwant app for Android tv through playstore or sideload it to your fire stick but @johnny2000 had the audacity to contradict me like he knows everything.[emoji1751] I've been using this for a while now without issues. The only downside is that some shows aren't in full HD like MMK. Abs-cbn's d*mb idea. PS: I still prefer @cmik addon.Image
Contradict you? where did I contradict you, I was asking since I am using an android box, not android TV, and I did install it as it was suggested, unfortunately it installed but doesn't run at all.
Is asking this question means contradicting you: "Is it easy for the oldies to use the remote control of the android box?"
(2021-10-23, 09:34)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2021-10-23, 09:32)johnny2000 Wrote:
Is asking this question means contradicting you: "Is it easy for the oldies to use the remote control of the android box?"

And I was not even asking you, I was asking the other member. Dude mind your own business.
(2021-07-02, 20:01)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2021-06-25, 14:31)prettysick Wrote: Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image

That app was always there for android since it be can installed on any android mobile devices, but it never did work efficiently and always there is a problem. So it is still better to have cmik addon for KODI. Keep it up cmik, we still want your knowhow. Smile
[emoji848]
(2021-10-23, 09:41)prettysick Wrote:
(2021-07-02, 20:01)johnny2000 Wrote:
(2021-06-25, 14:31)prettysick Wrote: Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image

That app was always there for android since it be can installed on any android mobile devices, but it never did work efficiently and always there is a problem. So it is still better to have cmik addon for KODI. Keep it up cmik, we still want your knowhow. Smile
[emoji848]
That's why I ask now, if it was easy to use since there is a new version of it, in the google play store. However he did not reply, so I tried it again 2 days ago, but unfortunately it is even worse now since it did not run at all on my android box. Does that mean that I contradict you? You are talking about android TV, I was talking about android box.
Waiting for a fix. Thanks for all the hard work @cmik
(2021-10-22, 20:45)tonsan Wrote: Am now having problem with 1.62. It said can't log in TFC.tv. you're not logged into TFC.tv and when I login it say you are actually not connected you are only allowed to watch previews.

Any suggestion, help or fix would really appreciate it.

Thanks

I have the exact same issue hoping for and update soon maybe it will be compatible with 19.1.
For the meantime use this.

This may not work for slow android boxes. This works perfect on firestick 4k, not so good on the non 4k. Enjoy everyone.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/abs-cbn/iw...-download/
  • 104(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support10