Server unavailable
Hello all,
I'm having problems with TVHeadend. Can't even get it to work in Kodi.
I can open channel streams on my backend but every time Kodi starts I get a pop up saying the server is unavailable.
I configured TVH with the IP from my backend (Windows 7 Main PC)
http://imgur.com/a/mO0XO

Here's the log.
https://pastebin.com/n7EUtug0

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
As far as I know TVHeadend doesn't run on windows, so your windows machine can't be your backend.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hmpft! Wish I had known that before spending hours setting up...

Thanks nickr for the info and I guess the only good option for Windows is NextPVR, then...?
(2017-06-25, 21:14)ArieS Wrote: Hmpft! Wish I had known that before spending hours setting up...

Thanks nickr for the info and I guess the only good option for Windows is NextPVR, then...?

Or purchase one of the inexpensive Android boxes ($40 US) and install Tvheadend server onto it. That way you don't have to keep a power hungry PC running just to watch and record TV.
Or raspberry Pi
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ah!
I used to have a Pi but gave it away and I used to have a ODroid C2 and sold it...
I will give NextPVR a longer go as I really need live TV for the NFL season so only 1 day a week for like 6 months. So I don't feel like buying a new box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Server unavailable0