v17 Live TV Issues - Trouble identifying source of problem
I am in between jobs right now, so I have the time necessary to devote to this thread. That being said, aside from the single failure during playback yesterday, I could not reproduce the issue while debug was active. Not being able to tune in certain channels from the guide, and getting the Tuner No Longer error is all I've been able to replicate so far. I will fire it back up today and see what happens. When debug is off, the intermittent freezing happens pretty regularly. Weird.

OMX and MMAL - I should have mentioned that I have had these set to all combinations of on/off. Freezing occurs regardless of the settings. I will, however, put them back to the default settings in the interest of troubleshooting from a default state.

I have reformatted and installed OSMC, OpenELEC, and LibreELEC, and still have the same problems. I have NOT tried a different card altogether, as I do not have one on hand. Again, I was hoping to troubleshoot all things software related before investing in replacement HW. I have suspected that the card could be the problem, though.

I will upload my logs upon additional issues experienced. There are many posts about TV playback lagging on RPis, and most threads fall end without a resolution. I am committed to trying any and all suggestions. Fire away.

Thanks, everyone!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live TV Issues - Trouble identifying source of problem - by kingcoldcuts - 2017-06-27, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Issues - Trouble identifying source of problem0