Idea - Update library fully automatically
1187/5000
Good afternoon to everyone.

I would like to propose a couple of ideas for future updates, I know that when you loyal you will tell me that these functions are provided by the addons, but I think they should be implemented for their usefulness.

1- AUTOMATIC updating and cleaning of bookshop. More or less as we can with the addon Library Auto Update. If you could copy the code or part to put it in the media menu, it would be ideal. Because so a single click or programming or relog, we could update and then clean or the reverse.

2- if loveis also viable, you could implement as an addon in the repository or within the code a sagas updater, such as Artwork automator. Could even be included with the previous one.

I know there are already addons, but I think it's a function that we use more than we would like ... I hope not to be alone, because if you update movies that you had from one quality to another better, or adding series and removing others that You have already seen, etc.

I leave the idea, I know that you are lacking in people and you do it for love and I thank you from my heart, I have used it for many years and I do not know if I could live without it Big Grin

THANK YOU!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Idea - Update library fully automatically0