Huge Time Difference in EPG (12+ Hours)
When I go to my IPTV TV Guide, the time now says Monday July 3. It shows tv shows in the guide from 9:30PM to 11:30PM for July 3rd! I am using IPTV thru Kodi on a computer (not an Android Box).

Up until today, the issue was that the EPG TV Guide was an hour ahead, now, I cannot tell what tv show programming is actually happening.

The time now is July 4th 1:51PM (EST)

Any thoughts?
A similar issue here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=315206
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
HI there,

I was on that thread and created this one because now the EPG is about 12 hours behind, not 1 hour. This must be a bug in the programming.. Plus, there was no helpful responses received on the previous thread.

Update, The issue that I posted has corrected - back to the previous issue - the EPG is an hour ahead of the actual time The fact that the issue yesterday was 12 hours and now still 1 hour....should be some form of proof that there is an issue with this....I could be wrong, I am certainly not a programmer....I would love to know how to fix this. :-(
Ok understand. Sorry I cannot help, as I have no knowledge of that function.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No problem at all......I appreciate the time. Still fishing for some help. :-)
I am pretty sure that KODI has nothing to do with it.
The question is, where you get your EPG from.

The times and dates are given in the EPG XML file, not in KODI.

The one our shift is due to summer time, which KODI can't handle in most of the cases (depending on hardware and OP System).
You can set the timeshift in the PVR Simple Client settings, so all the programming will be shifted by 1 hour.
Not a big deal.

The 12 hour shift is probably a failure in the EPG XML file.

You can use the EPG from iptv-epg.com where you have also an m3u editor and you can set your xml to different timezones and also timeshift single channels easily.
That EPG won't display bad epg for you for sure.
Thanks! unfortunately, I already tried the time shift adjustment and it did not work. Good to know what the issue likely is though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Huge Time Difference in EPG (12+ Hours)0