Video Stream Skiping
Hi,
This issue just started Two Days Ago, No matter what I stream the video skips 5 or 8 times to the end of the movie or TV show. This is on the Apps I downloaded from Kodi, Sci Fi, Family, DIY.

I have uninstalled completely and reinstalled, still the same issue.

Any help I'm greatfull

Mike
Can we have a debug log, please? (See my signature for the link)
(2017-07-04, 20:21)Klojum Wrote: Can we have a debug log, please? (See my signature for the link)

here is the log file, https://past.ubuntu.com/25021033/
The past issue Video Stream Skipping corrected itself. But still getting a lot of errors on loading apps

Thanks
Joe
Can you check that link. It seems to be dead
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Found the link. "Paste" was incorrectly spelt.

Did you capture the problem in the log? You need to play your stream so it skips and the log can capture it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-04, 23:52)Karellen Wrote: Found the link. "Paste" was incorrectly spelt.

Did you capture the problem in the log? You need to play your stream so it skips and the log can capture it.

It's not doing it any more, so I can not show it. Now I can better understand how to get the log files when it start this issue again I will reply here then.

Joe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Stream Skiping0