Kodi keeps crashing
Hi I've recently upgraded to 17.3 everything looks fine with my builds but unfortunately kodiworks for 20 seconds then goes into loading in which I cannot control. Then about a minute later I get thrown back to the amazon home screen. Tried everything in which I believe possible. Please somebody help me
You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature below. Use the Advanced method, which allows you to enable logging via editing one file. Once enabled, try to start Kodi and let it crash. Then upload the log to pastebin and link back here.

You DO NOT need kodi to start to enable debugging.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
What do you mean "builds"?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You can no longer install kodi on updated firesticks.
(2017-07-09, 03:48)nickr Wrote: What do you mean "builds"?

Sorry my build
(2017-07-09, 10:03)mikdamauf Wrote:
(2017-07-09, 03:48)nickr Wrote: What do you mean "builds"?

Sorry my build
No debug log (wiki) via pastebin no support. Please include one in your next post here.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi keeps crashing0