• 6(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-08-05, 08:59)Jeroen Wrote: Thanks folks,

I have decided on a (provisional) release target. I plan to put up a preview release somewhere in the weekend of August 12th. This is subject to change but I do have the intention of following up on it Smile

(2017-08-04, 14:22)Lenn Wrote: Looks stunning!
I've been a fan of ReFocus all along and can't wait to try out Grid.

Would also be happy to support the project with a german translation. Smile

Translations are definitely welcome. If you want to get a head start, the Transifex project is up Smile

And thank you for your donation!

Just asked to join the Spanish translation. I translated ReFocus before. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-08-08, 15:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2017-08-05, 08:59)Jeroen Wrote: Thanks folks,

I have decided on a (provisional) release target. I plan to put up a preview release somewhere in the weekend of August 12th. This is subject to change but I do have the intention of following up on it Smile

(2017-08-04, 14:22)Lenn Wrote: Looks stunning!
I've been a fan of ReFocus all along and can't wait to try out Grid.

Would also be happy to support the project with a german translation. Smile

Translations are definitely welcome. If you want to get a head start, the Transifex project is up Smile

And thank you for your donation!

Just asked to join the Spanish translation. I translated ReFocus before. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you for the help and generosity, much appreciated. You should be ready to go Smile
Spanish translation finished and loaded to Transifex. And really, thank you for your great work! Smile

Regards,

Bart
I've asked a french friend of mine, if he could do the french translation.
He'll looking into it. Smile
(2017-08-09, 13:44)Lenn Wrote: I've asked a french friend of mine, if he could do the french translation.

Cool Smile

Thanks to everyone for the translations that have been sent in so far. I have pushed a small number of changes earlier this week that may require attention, and I expect to make another small set of changes/additions before release of the public beta.

About that beta, I have been feeling sick this week, which has put me back on some of the plans for the public beta. This may impact the release date, I'm not sure yet. Hopefully I can get it finished in time after all.
Take the time, your health is more important. The skin will still be there when you are well.
(2017-08-10, 10:26)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-09, 13:44)Lenn Wrote: I've asked a french friend of mine, if he could do the french translation.

Cool Smile

Thanks to everyone for the translations that have been sent in so far. I have pushed a small number of changes earlier this week that may require attention, and I expect to make another small set of changes/additions before release of the public beta.

About that beta, I have been feeling sick this week, which has put me back on some of the plans for the public beta. This may impact the release date, I'm not sure yet. Hopefully I can get it finished in time after all.

Hope you feel better soon, Jeroen!

I checked today the Spanish translation against the current English strings file in Transifex, and it is up to date. I will check periodically for any changes you push to Transifex.

Regards,

Bart
Just being hopeful here... And wishing Jeroen good health Smile

3 * Nvidia Shield + Synology NAS DS218+ LG 77CX6LA + Genelec + RasPi/rAudio + Adam T5V + T7V + T10S - ArcoLinux
(2017-08-10, 10:26)Jeroen Wrote: Cool Smile

Take care man!!
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Love the elegance of the skin !
I did my best to translate it properly in French Big Grin ! Can't wait to try it !
Thanks all, I am feeling near 100% again, just lost a lot of time this week. And I had just decided upon and began work on some things I hadn't planned to do until after the preview release.

In any case, I will be using the coming week to wrap it up and finetune. Next weekend will be my new target but hopefully It will be a bit sooner Smile

@NeitsabG: welcome to the club and thank you for taking up the french translation !
A quick heads-up to translators, I have updated the source file on Transifex. Just a handful of changes, I don't expect to make any more changes before the public beta.

Please let me know if any strings are unclear so that I can add notes to the file with more explanation.

Also, some more info about the public beta. Grid's Github repo will remain private for at least another week or so after the public beta so than I can take care of any issues coming out of that in a "controlled" environment, which works for me.

I will be using my repository add-on to release the public beta and subsequent bugfix releases, depending on how many issues arise. When I find the release to be stable enough the Github repository will go public too and it will be full steam ahead for the skin to be submitted to the Kodi repo, and shift focus to the Leia version.

You can download my repository here. Grid isn't on there yet, but you'll be all set when it arrives in a week or so.

Cheers,
Jeroen
Hey Jeroen "Poep aan je schoen..!", I registered because of this skin. Twisting your arm to hurry up Smile .
The first skin to convince me to change away from Estuary. (I only started using Kodi from v17.)
I'm waiting anxiously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(2017-08-15, 13:01)Luke Cage Wrote: Hey Jeroen "Poep aan je schoen..!"

P.S. I know you were trying to be funny, but...really?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10