• 68(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
awesome! thanks a lot, Jeroen!
I have download both your repo (which would not connect yesterday, but I haven't tried today) and the latest krypton update (as of yesterday) for the skin and the submenu no longer repeats over and over but the main menu items do.  Thanks for working on this and I know that it hasn't been released so I am not complaining just reporting back what I have found.
Hi,

sorry for stupid question - I've really tried to solve it by myself.
Question: I want to create custom "Movie set" but don't know how. I have already 2 Movie sets created by scraper and I can add chosen movies to them - no problem. But I can't find procedure how I can create my own "Movie set". Whatever I do there's no way how to create it....
Thanks for help.
Hello Martin78cz

Please read the wiki guide for Movie Sets. It will explain available methods to create and modify Movie Sets.

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_Sets
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hallo @Jeroen,

this skin is amazing, so clean and so sexy! [emoji6]

I use EmbyCon (for Emby Server) to organize my media. Everything works as expected, except the fanarts of my collections. They are there, but not shown in GRiP:

Which information do you need to correct this issue?

And I have a little feature request. Is it possible to get an option to disable the genre colors. This is possible with aeon nox silvo for example:

Some of them (grey field with white font for example) are really hard to read at the tv and I do not like the colors mostly:

Another possibility could be to bring in the genre colors like here in estuary refresh:

What do you think about this?

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
I just read the 'expectation management' part in the OP, so maybe I already know the answer to this, but I'll try anyway.

Is there some option (or some easily adjusted line in the source files) to make the use of the submenus optional? Not talking about the default vertical click submenus, but about the horizontal menu. If there are no submenus defined, the line stays empty (which I like, esthetically), but when there are submenus defined, they continually show up. But most of those are used quite infrequent, like 'search actors' or 'scan library'. At least, that's what I suspect. This is not the same question as above, about fewer than the maximum submenu items that repeat. I mean whether it's possible to hide the submenu until you press Down? (You have to press Down anyway to reach the menu.)

Here is a screenshot of what I mean:

I really, really like the skin. It's fresh and modern and it's not filled with icons in all random colours. It's just that these submenu items irritate me. I hope this has been implemented (and I just missed it in the many options), or that I could easily change the xml files (but I would need a small hint with that, I'm afraid.)
Thanks for reading this Big Grin
(2018-03-01, 01:56)hoppel118 Wrote: I use EmbyCon (for Emby Server) to organize my media. Everything works as expected, except the fanarts of my collections. They are there, but not shown in GRiP:

I'm not too familiar with Emby, so I'm not sure what is needed for this. I'll be setting up Emby to find out.

Quote:And I have a little feature request. Is it possible to get an option to disable the genre colors. This is possible with aeon nox silvo for example:
I have added this to my list. I'll probably add this, but work on the PVR is suspended atm as I want to focus on other areas first.
(2018-03-02, 01:27)willemd Wrote: Is there some option (or some easily adjusted line in the source files) to make the use of the submenus optional? Not talking about the default vertical click submenus, but about the horizontal menu. If there are no submenus defined, the line stays empty (which I like, esthetically), but when there are submenus defined, they continually show up.
With the recent under the hood changes for the horizontal menu, I'm pretty sure this is now feasible to do in a sane way. So that'll be a yes.
Updated to the latest Git version with no issues.....one thing that may be my fault...but I have a widget of new episodes to watch and I cannot sort it by date added...is that normal?
(2018-03-01, 01:56)hoppel118 Wrote: -snip-

Hi, I have an off-topic question if you don't mind, where did you get those IPTV channels, is it a paid service or something?
(2018-03-03, 09:41)Jeroen Wrote:
(2018-03-01, 01:56)hoppel118 Wrote: I use EmbyCon (for Emby Server) to organize my media. Everything works as expected, except the fanarts of my collections. They are there, but not shown in GRiP:

I'm not too familiar with Emby, so I'm not sure what is needed for this. I'll be setting up Emby to find out.
Quote:And I have a little feature request. Is it possible to get an option to disable the genre colors. This is possible with aeon nox silvo for example:
I have added this to my list. I'll probably add this, but work on the PVR is suspended atm as I want to focus on other areas first. 
 Sorry, I don't how to quote in more than one part in this forum correctly.

By the way... The Fanarts of my Emby Collections work as expected with default Estuary:

So, it should be related to GRiD.

Thanks, that you have the pvr genre colors on your todo list.

Greetings Hoppel
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2018-03-04, 16:36)LtFrankDrebin Wrote:

Hi, I have an off-topic question if you don't mind, where did you get those IPTV channels, is it a paid service or something?  

It is no special paid service or something. Buy a dvb-s2 card, take a pvr backend of your choice, configure it and connect it to kodi. Thats it. Wink I use vdr/vnsi server for the pvr backend. it converts my dvb-s2 streams to local ip streams. In kodi you only have to activate the appropriate pvr client.

Have a look at "Kodi - My addons - PVR clients". There you can see all the pvr clients compatible to kodi. You need to setup the pvr server before activating a client.

Greetings Hoppel

(2018-03-04, 18:56)hoppel118 Wrote:
(2018-03-04, 16:36)LtFrankDrebin Wrote:

It is no special paid service or something. Buy a dvb-s2 card, take a pvr backend of your choice, configure it and connect it to kodi. Thats it. Wink I use vdr/vnsi server for the pvr backend. it converts my dvb-s2 streams to local ip streams. In kodi you only have to activate the appropriate pvr client.

Have a look at "Kodi - My addons - PVR clients". There you can see all the pvr clients compatible to kodi. You need to setup the pvr server before activating a client.

Greetings Hoppel

That's pretty neat. Thanks for the explanation. I'll look into it.
Hi, 

is there anyway to show In Progress Tv Shows in the Tv shows hub.

Much like the movies hub you can show In Progress Movies.

Thanks.
(2018-02-04, 18:07)joostzilla Wrote: Jeroen, about the HUD. Wouldn't it more in balance if the top landscape images were three instead two images?
 I respect your opinion. But in the widget screen you use 3 landscape images. If the HUD could have the same layout/design as the widget screen that would be cool. Wink
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10