• 15(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
@Designer: very strange. I have the fanart showing on three different systems, but I'll check and see if I can break it tonight. Do none of the other fanart options work?

Can you post a debug log of changing the fanart options?

Anyone else with the same problem so I can look for a pattern?
(2017-08-22, 16:55)Jeroen Wrote: @Designer: very strange. I have the fanart showing on three different systems, but I'll check and see if I can break it tonight. Do none of the other fanart options work?

I only gave Grid a quick test drive on the weekend, but I did notice I was not seeing any fanart on movie list view. I can't recall for sure if it was a skin wide issue or just with the list view - this said, I did not look into it to see if it was just a setting that I had to turn on.

am using 17.3 with plex kodi connect on a Shield
(2017-08-22, 16:06)foghat Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 14:17)ocarror Wrote: No problem. Could it be that it is because I'm using plexkodiconnect from @Croneter? Strange though as I have poster view in other skins. Anyhow if you or anyone else can check and confirm that it's ok for you then I can continue investigations my side.

I use PKC as well and I am 99% sure I was able to set the movie widget to poster view when I gave Grid a go this past weekend. I will double check when I get home.

I use plexkodiconnect and poster view works fine in widgets for me.
(2017-08-22, 09:46)jereon Wrote: Not sure what you mean by shoddy, but it's the same font as used everywhere else, only a lighter fontweight. I don't have any plans to change it, sorry.

Sorry I didn't mean to sound harsh or anything like that. Could you please implement a fix on this: When I press "back" button after viewing "Gallery", it takes me to the list of movies page and not to Info page. Please fix this.
(2017-08-22, 16:55)Jeroen Wrote: @Designer: very strange. I have the fanart showing on three different systems, but I'll check and see if I can break it tonight. Do none of the other fanart options work?

I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is. I am running Kodi through a mysql database and my library is rather large. On my Mac, I am getting an error pertaining to the "Common Plugin Cache" so I don't think that is letting Kodi read the images from my database since I am getting these warnings:

13:29:48.210 T:123145310420992 WARNING: Create - unsupported protocol(image) in image://smb%3a%2f%2f192.168.1.230%2fMovies%2fAlmost%20Famous%20(2000)%2ffanart.jpg/

I have tried reinstalling the plug-in and it didn't fix anything.

Here is a link to my debug log
Hi Jeroen,

I'm not sure if you've seen my post #180 Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
You are to be commended on a beautiful, simple, clean, and extraordinary skin. Really well done.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this forum.

Question: When I load streams, the list of choices seems to be getting cut off. Is there any way to make them extend past the current view-able range, or even implement an "auto scroll" type thing?

Again, my thanks.
(2017-08-22, 18:16)Designer Wrote: I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is. I am running Kodi through a mysql database and my library is rather large. On my Mac, I am getting an error pertaining to the "Common Plugin Cache" so I don't think that is letting Kodi read the images from my database since I am getting these warnings:

13:29:48.210 T:123145310420992 WARNING: Create - unsupported protocol(image) in image://smb%3a%2f%2f192.168.1.230%2fMovies%2fAlmost%20Famous%20(2000)%2ffanart.jpg/

I have tried reinstalling the plug-in and it didn't fix anything.

Here is a link to my debug log

Not sure what the exact reason for that is, I haven't run Kodi through a mysql database in years, not a skin issue in any case.
(2017-08-22, 17:37)rjcogin Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 16:06)foghat Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 14:17)ocarror Wrote: No problem. Could it be that it is because I'm using plexkodiconnect from @Croneter? Strange though as I have poster view in other skins. Anyhow if you or anyone else can check and confirm that it's ok for you then I can continue investigations my side.

I use PKC as well and I am 99% sure I was able to set the movie widget to poster view when I gave Grid a go this past weekend. I will double check when I get home.

I tried anything I could think of to break it in two devices, but I can choose any type of artwork I should be able to choose Huh Without a way to reproduce, I'm at loss tbh.
(2017-08-22, 18:32)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Jeroen,

I'm not sure if you've seen my post #180 Smile

Sorry Wink With extendedinfo pretty much being abandonware at this point, I'll be holding of on any further integration atm.
(2017-08-22, 20:39)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 17:37)rjcogin Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 16:06)foghat Wrote: I use PKC as well and I am 99% sure I was able to set the movie widget to poster view when I gave Grid a go this past weekend. I will double check when I get home.

I tried anything I could think of to break it in two devices, but I can choose any type of artwork I should be able to choose Huh Without a way to reproduce, I'm at loss tbh.

Thanks everyone for trying. I just upgraded and can see posters for movies but not tv shows Sad. As it's working for you I'll plug away. Once again super skin. Well done.
Grid 1.0.8 up on the repo with a bunch of fixes. I'll be having a night off now Wink
(2017-08-22, 21:03)Jeroen Wrote: Grid 1.0.8 up on the repo with a bunch of fixes. I'll be having a night off now Wink

Well deserved!
same problem:
the widget background turned to white again
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
First thank you for this amazing skin. Really great work!
On the TV channels view on the right side it shows the channel logo (which is cut).
Besides the cut logo problem shouldn't there be a preview image from the current show/epg data?

EDIT:

Also on the EPG page there should be an preview picture on the bottom left:

The same one which is shown on the detailed information page:
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10