• 16(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
(2017-08-22, 16:55)Jeroen Wrote: @Designer: very strange. I have the fanart showing on three different systems, but I'll check and see if I can break it tonight. Do none of the other fanart options work?

Can you post a debug log of changing the fanart options?

Anyone else with the same problem so I can look for a pattern?

I get this same behavior on a fresh Windows install and on a fresh LibreElec. I use the Plex-Kodi-Connect addon though. I think I have a fix. Slowly scroll through your library waiting for each item to cache its artwork to the Kodi DB. Once everything is cached you should no longer have an issue.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2017-08-22, 18:16)Designer Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 16:55)Jeroen Wrote: @Designer: very strange. I have the fanart showing on three different systems, but I'll check and see if I can break it tonight. Do none of the other fanart options work?

Can you post a debug log of changing the fanart options?

Anyone else with the same problem so I can look for a pattern?

I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is. I am running Kodi through a mysql database and my library is rather large. On my Mac, I am getting an error pertaining to the "Common Plugin Cache" so I don't think that is letting Kodi read the images from my database since I am getting these warnings:

13:29:48.210 T:123145310420992 WARNING: Create - unsupported protocol(image) in image://smb%3a%2f%2f192.168.1.230%2fMovies%2fAlmost%20Famous%20(2000)%2ffanart.jpg/

I have tried reinstalling the plug-in and it didn't fix anything.

Here is a link to my debug log

Are you running two versions of Kodi on your system I have seen this error when that is the case... ?
(2017-08-22, 21:02)ocarror Wrote: Thanks everyone for trying. I just upgraded and can see posters for movies but not tv shows Sad. As it's working for you I'll plug away. Once again super skin. Well done.
Hold on, I may have found something Smile When choosing a combination of a specific type of widget source and options I ran into this after all. Likely this was causing the issue for you too. A (possible) fix is up on the repo.

(2017-08-22, 21:23)3500 Wrote: same problem:
the widget background turned to white again
I'm not seeing this Huh Did you change any settings since?
Hi Jeroen!

Great skin and all, although, would you consider the following options:

- In TV shows widget with miniature view - adding some kind of tv show title, logo, ot whatever to be able to tell which tv show it is.

- In general - be able to set up reFocus color scheme.
(2017-08-23, 09:11)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 21:02)ocarror Wrote: Thanks everyone for trying. I just upgraded and can see posters for movies but not tv shows Sad. As it's working for you I'll plug away. Once again super skin. Well done.
Hold on, I may have found something Smile When choosing a combination of a specific type of widget source and options I ran into this after all. Likely this was causing the issue for you too. A (possible) fix is up on the repo.
Cool - I can't test until tomorrow night but I'll let you know then. Thanks.
(2017-08-23, 09:11)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 21:23)3500 Wrote: same problem:
the widget background turned to white again
I'm not seeing this Huh Did you change any settings since?

Grid 1.0.7 the widget background is fine
but in 1.0.8 the widget background turning to white
and i didn't change the colours on settings
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Hi Jeroen,

know your super busy but a couple of questions:

Is there any way to change the Watched and Unwatched icons? Looks like it is referencing a glyph in the Symbols font rather than a png but not sure.

And I didn't get an answer to my earlier question if it was possible to hide the horizontal submenu on the homescreen unless activated, thanks.

SJ
(2017-08-23, 09:23)hegem0n Wrote: - In TV shows widget with miniature view - adding some kind of tv show title, logo, ot whatever to be able to tell which tv show it is.
When the widgets layout is set to landscape and the widget artwork to either thumbnail or fanart it should show logo's when you have them available. I noticed that when set to fanart artwork it doesn't so I'll have a fix for that later.

Quote:- In general - be able to set up reFocus color scheme.
The skin's color scheme is configurable, as a result there will not be any additional color schemes included.

(2017-08-23, 09:44)3500 Wrote: Grid 1.0.7 the widget background is fine
Are you running on Android by any chance?
(2017-08-22, 15:11)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 14:19)chrispe Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 13:40)Jeroen Wrote: I can't see your image, it's probably not shared publicly?

sorry, now it should be ok

Well, that's a bummer. The font seems to be missing Greek characters. Nothing much I can do about it I'm afraid, (good) open source fonts with full unicode support are about as rare as unicorns. You could select the Arial fontset, but it will look pretty bad.
I am planning to add Roboto as an alternate fontset, which I believe has Greek support.

@chrispe: I have added an alternate fontset that should support Greek characters and looks better than the Unicode (Arial based) fontset. Could you try that out and let me know if that works for you? The biggest problem with this alternate fontset is that there isn't enough fontweight difference between the non-focused and focused main menu items. I am looking for an open source font that provide a better alternative for that.

If anyone has any recommendations on this btw, do let me know please.
hi jeroen, great skin loving it so far. One issue i am seeing is that icons seem to have disappeared for me on the vertical menu.
I am still on Grid 1.0.7.

Running on android nvidia shield.
(2017-08-23, 10:24)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-23, 09:44)3500 Wrote: Grid 1.0.7 the widget background is fine
Are you running on Android by any chance?

btw the problem of widget background had been solved on Grid 1.0.9
thankyou for your reply.
oops... i got a problem,
when i just finished watching movie but the icon of unwatched not turning to watched icon

to turning that icon i must restart the kodi
(2017-08-23, 10:29)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 14:19)chrispe Wrote: sorry, now it should be ok

Well, that's a bummer. The font seems to be missing Greek characters. Nothing much I can do about it I'm afraid, (good) open source fonts with full unicode support are about as rare as unicorns. You could select the Arial fontset, but it will look pretty bad.
I am planning to add Roboto as an alternate fontset, which I believe has Greek support.

@chrispe: I have added an alternate fontset that should support Greek characters and looks better than the Unicode (Arial based) fontset. Could you try that out and let me know if that works for you? The biggest problem with this alternate fontset is that there isn't enough fontweight difference between the non-focused and focused main menu items. I am looking for an open source font that provide a better alternative for that.

yeah it looks ok now but as you said the difference between focused and non-focused menu items is not so good, it's not bad but it needs a little bit more "focus"
(2017-08-23, 10:29)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-08-22, 14:19)chrispe Wrote: sorry, now it should be ok

What you're looking for is Noto : https://tech.slashdot.org/story/16/10/09...-languages
(2017-08-23, 10:58)chrispe Wrote: yeah it looks ok now but as you said the difference between focused and non-focused menu items is not so good, it's not bad but it needs a little bit more "focus"

I pushed another update with much better weight difference. Let me know how it works out for you.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10