• 43(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
@Blurayx many fans
Ok I hv installed marcel's TV Guide thanks to Blurayx. Now does anybody know why the TV Guide page returns blank?

(2017-09-09, 10:50)VikkiXavier Wrote: Ok I hv installed marcel's TV Guide thanks to Blurayx. Now does anybody know why the TV Guide page returns blank?

I think you can only use next aired add-on to view your tv shows, Not TV Guide Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon 2
(2017-09-09, 11:20)Blurayx Wrote: I think you can only use next aired add-on to view your tv shows, Not TV Guide Smile

It's the same thing. I use tv guide as the window name as... tv shows next aired sounds bad imo
(2017-09-09, 11:44)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-09, 11:20)Blurayx Wrote: I think you can only use next aired add-on to view your tv shows, Not TV Guide Smile

It's the same thing. I use tv guide as the window name as... tv shows next aired sounds bad imo

TV guide does sound better, I'm going to change mine lol Smile

in a previous post, VikkiXavier said Tommy Winther's tv guide, That confused me Smile
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2644474
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Onkyo TX-RZ50 | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
@Jeroen I'm trying to add my Favourites as a Widget but when I create a custom item with ActivateWindow(Favourites) the selection in the widget screen remains as it was and the widget line is then blank.

I use Favourites to group Video Addons like iPlayer, Travel Channel and Youtube so my other half can find them easier without seeing the other addons like Skin Helper Service or Extended Info which appear in the list of Video Addons from the skin.

Is it possible to do this or with some kind of smart playlist?

Haha. My bad. I didn't mean to confuse you or anything. Now can please tell me how can I correct this?
(2017-09-09, 14:20)VikkiXavier Wrote:

Haha. My bad. I didn't mean to confuse you or anything. Now can please tell me how can I correct this?

To clear things up do you want to use TV Guide or next aired? Smile
I can't even get the Next Aired add-on to work. Can anyone explain how to set this up? It shows as enabled in the add-on browser but how to from there?

https://pastebin.com/MkpjbEgE
(2017-09-09, 12:09)UsefulG Wrote: @Jeroen I'm trying to add my Favourites as a Widget but when I create a custom item with ActivateWindow(Favourites) the selection in the widget screen remains as it was and the widget line is then blank.

I use Favourites to group Video Addons like iPlayer, Travel Channel and Youtube so my other half can find them easier without seeing the other addons like Skin Helper Service or Extended Info which appear in the list of Video Addons from the skin.

Is it possible to do this or with some kind of smart playlist?

Adding an ActivateWindow will not work as a widget, only as a shortcut in your menu. You'll need to set a content path instead. Easiest way (right now) is to select the following as your widget content:

Other>Video Library>Video Add-on>Skin Helper Service Widgets>Favourites>Favourites>Use as Widget

I will add easy access to this item in the next update.

(2017-09-09, 16:49)McYoshi Wrote: I can't even get the Next Aired add-on to work. Can anyone explain how to set this up? It shows as enabled in the add-on browser but how to from there?

One thing I noticed with this new version of Next Aired is that it can't be launched from the add-on browser / your programs (or at least I wasn't successful in doing so). Only when I added it to my home menu it actually launched. Not sure why that is, or if it's even intended.
(2017-09-09, 22:17)Jeroen Wrote: One thing I noticed with this new version of Next Aired is that it can't be launched from the add-on browser / your programs (or at least I wasn't successful in doing so). Only when I added it to my home menu it actually launched. Not sure why that is, or if it's even intended.

Thanks for this.. I thought it wasn't working on my end.
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2017-09-09, 22:17)Jeroen Wrote:
(2017-09-09, 16:49)McYoshi Wrote: I can't even get the Next Aired add-on to work. Can anyone explain how to set this up? It shows as enabled in the add-on browser but how to from there?

One thing I noticed with this new version of Next Aired is that it can't be launched from the add-on browser / your programs (or at least I wasn't successful in doing so). Only when I added it to my home menu it actually launched. Not sure why that is, or if it's even intended.

In my case it won't even launch when added to the home menu..
(2017-09-10, 09:29)McYoshi Wrote:
(2017-09-09, 22:17)Jeroen Wrote:

In my case it won't even launch when added to the home menu..

Same for me. Just tried. I know this isn't the place to post log for that addon, but I got this -
Code:
13:04:00.114 T:139936871212800 WARNING: script.tv.show.next.aired --> Exception in resources.lib.main_module ! --> 'classification'
13:04:11.354 T:139937941283776 WARNING: Previous line repeats 3 times.
13:04:11.354 T:139937941283776   ERROR: Control has invalid animation type (no condition or no type)
13:04:11.417 T:139935638914816   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window videolibrary
13:04:12.973 T:139936879605504 WARNING: script.tv.show.next.aired --> Exception in resources.lib.main_module ! --> 'classification'
13:05:34.302 T:139935638914816 WARNING: Previous line repeats 4 times.
13:05:34.302 T:139935638914816   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window videolibrary
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Did you guys have the 6.x version of NextAired installed before? Maybe try installing that first from the Kodi repo, start it / set it up and then installing the new 7.x version on top of 6.x

That's what I did at least and it has worked for me.

edit: from the looks of that log excerpt it seems the add-on is using old window names that have been deprecated.
When you have time in log have some wrong include, fix is in
Includes_Home.xml (2 line)
find
Code:
<include>$PARAM[Height]</include>
change in
Code:
<height>$PARAM[Height]</height>
And
Code:
10:55:21.736 T:4884   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window bookmarks
ViewIcon.xml
Code:
                <onright condition="Window.IsActive(videobookmarks)">9000</onright>
                <onright condition="!Window.IsActive(videobookmarks)">6500</onright>
DialogSeekBar.xml
Code:
<visible>[VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen | Window.IsActive(visualisation)] + !Window.IsActive(videoosd) + !Window.IsActive(sliderdialog) + !Window.IsActive(videobookmarks) + !Window.IsActive(subtitlesearch)</visible>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10