• 62(current)
v17 Grid for Krypton
Hi Jeroen

Anyway to add sorting by release date in Movies section?
If not, anyone can maybe guide to where I can look into to try making it work on my own?
(2018-01-06, 10:02)juus Wrote: Hi Jeroen

Anyway to add sorting by release date in Movies section?
If not, anyone can maybe guide to where I can look into to try making it work on my own?

This is handled in Kodi core, and not something skins have any control over.
Grid 1.4.3 is available through the repository add-on, which fixes the animated fanart option getting re-enabled after rebooting and should also fix the hub configuration. If no serious issues come out of this release, a new official release will be submitted to the Kodi repo.
Sometimes when I watch a movie, a LibreElec/Kodi message appears in the top right corner.
For example: "New LibreElec update detected...". 

Can these kind of messages be disabled when in "movie" mode?
I've just updated Polish translation Jeroen. You can update it in repo.
Polish language translator/maintainer for Grid skin.
Hey guys. I have a problem with animated artwork. They wont display in the "Gallery" viewtype. I have a bunch of movies but I will use Zootopia as an example. When I switch between all the viewtypes, Zootopia artwork, along with all the other movies artwork is displayed except in the Gallery viewtype. There are around 2 or 3 other movies with animated fanart.gif and they also wont show in Gallery but they do in all other viewtypes. I have also replaced the fanart.gif with a downloaded 1920x1080 picture I downloaded and renamed to fanart but even that wont show. I have the enable animated option turned on in the skin settings. Is there anything else I am missing?
Or maybe you could add date premiered to Movie Info screen?
(2018-01-07, 23:59)Fenderman Wrote: Sometimes when I watch a movie, a LibreElec/Kodi message appears in the top right corner.
For example: "New LibreElec update detected...". 

Can these kind of messages be disabled when in "movie" mode?

Have been thinking of this kind of dnd mode before too. Seems like a good thing to have, I'll put it on my list.

(2018-01-08, 11:29)Kolabor Wrote: I've just updated Polish translation Jeroen. You can update it in repo.

Updated, Cheers!

(2018-01-09, 09:51)Ibanezmike Wrote: Hey guys. I have a problem with animated artwork. They wont display in the "Gallery" viewtype. I have a bunch of movies but I will use Zootopia as an example. When I switch between all the viewtypes, Zootopia artwork, along with all the other movies artwork is displayed except in the Gallery viewtype. There are around 2 or 3 other movies with animated fanart.gif and they also wont show in Gallery but they do in all other viewtypes. I have also replaced the fanart.gif with a downloaded 1920x1080 picture I downloaded and renamed to fanart but even that wont show. I have the enable animated option turned on in the skin settings. Is there anything else I am missing?

Will look into this, cheers

(2018-01-09, 19:48)juus Wrote: Or maybe you could add date premiered to Movie Info screen?

I'll have a look but there isn't really much space for it
Love this skin! Is there any way to disable channel names in the channel list? I feel it gets in the way of the program title when quickly scanning for something to watch. If channel icons are enabled, its a bit redundant IMO.

If not, feature request? Once again, thanks!

(2018-01-12, 00:22)sappypappy Wrote: Love this skin! Is there any way to disable channel names in the channel list? I feel it gets in the way of the program title when quickly scanning for something to watch. If channel icons are enabled, its a bit redundant IMO.
Cheers! Nope, there's no such option. As there is no way to detect whether channel icons are enabled, this would have to be a user option.

Quote:If not, feature request? Once again, thanks!
I'll put it on my list but I don't intend to do anything but bug fixes for a while when it comes to the PVR.
Grid 1.4.4 (Krypton)
Available through the repo add-on. Working towards new official release.

Changes:
  • Enable animated artwork in Gallery View
  • Updated translations
  • Fix for rating star symbol not displaying in some places
  • When selecting " browse library" in hub, start in titles / artists node
  • Hubs disabled by default (may change back again in later release)
"a kodi skin for grown-ups"  <-- YES!
Cheers, beautiful skin.

This is a request to display duration of each tv show in the TV show browse list

I noticed that the duration of movies is shown while browsing the list, but not for tv shows. When selecting a show to watch, considering that the duration of one show may vary within seasons, or for special episodes, the duration matters, and this seems in-line with what is already implemented for the movie list.

[ tvlist without duration shown ]
[ movlist with duration shown ]

-Cyril
(2018-01-14, 15:37)53ri41 Wrote: "a kodi skin for grown-ups"  <-- YES!
Cheers, beautiful skin.

This is a request to display duration of each tv show in the TV show browse list

I noticed that the duration of movies is shown while browsing the list, but not for tv shows. When selecting a show to watch, considering that the duration of one show may vary within seasons, or for special episodes, the duration matters, and this seems in-line with what is already implemented for the movie list.

[ tvlist without duration shown ]
[ movlist with duration shown ]

-Cyril

I guess I don't really pay that much attention to duration with tv shows Smile But yes, makes sense to include the duration at episode level. Will be available in next update, cheers.
While admiring the new layout, I noticed that there is an instance in settings where the menu highlighting goes away when you drop into the sub-menu.
(for clarity, see screen-links) -- won't let me post google drive links this time. 

settings > skin settings > 

once you go into any of the sub-headers, you lose all highlighting on the main header, so you aren't aware of what sub-list you are in.

settings > service settings >

behaves as expected

- Cyril
(2018-01-14, 22:53)53ri41 Wrote: While admiring the new layout, I noticed that there is an instance in settings where the menu highlighting goes away when you drop into the sub-menu.
(for clarity, see screen-links) -- won't let me post google drive links this time. 

settings > skin settings > 

once you go into any of the sub-headers, you lose all highlighting on the main header, so you aren't aware of what sub-list you are in.

settings > service settings >

behaves as expected

- Cyril

This was one of those boring "I'm going to have to adjust this some time" things I kept putting off tbh Blush Done for the next release now though, cheers Smile
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Grid for Krypton10