Bug Chapters not working sometimes on 17.3
Just upgraded to kryypton 17.3. Have noticed that after upgrade chapters in my mkv files sometimes works and other times not work. Even though the file has chapters for new and even older movies that been in library for years. Its a hit and miss situation. If i click on the bookmarks icon, sometimes it will show the chapters (bookmarks) that i can navigate thru and other times show nothing even though the mkv has the embedded chapters. Never had this issue with previous versions. However if i use mpc to open the file the chapter stops are there and play fine. What gives?
Just updated to 17.5 and issue still there so whatever things that were fixed in 17.5, this issue was not one of them. Any hope of this being eventually looked at and fixed?
I have not verified the issue exists in v17, but Krypton is no longer being worked on so any possible fix will only make it into v18 (Leia) if acknowledge and picked up by a dev..
I have also noticed this with just some .mkv file containers but haven't had time to analyze exactly when it works and when it doesn't.  I do see that chapters won't work from the bookmarks dialog, nor the big skip / chapter action (only skips 10 min).

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chapters not working sometimes on 17.30