v17 No PVR clients on Raspbian after latest update
Recently Raspbian updated and since then I do not see any PVR clients on Kodi 17. I am unable to add any addons because of this. Am I the only one to face this issue?
Anything is possible, you could simply be the first one to report this. Which addons are you referring to?
Yes, sounds like it.

What do you mean "Raspbian updated"? Do you mean the operating system updated or that Kodi updated?

Which add-ons are you trying to install. I know a number of them are having problems with their repository and your may be one of them.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
The Raspbian OS itself issued an update for the Raspberry Pi.
The TV menu should show a list of PVR clients like IPTV Simple Client. It shows nothing.
On the Wiki page (http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kod...spberry_Pi), it shows how to add a particular PVR client (sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-hts) and I have just successfully added it. But I want to install IPTV Simple Client. I just don't know how.
Try sudo apt-get install kodi-pvr-iptvsimple

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No PVR clients on Raspbian after latest update0