v17 Album thumbnails in Music/Artist/Information (artist.nfo)
Every extra internal sorting in Kodi over database access should be abolished IMHO. But that requires a pretty big database redesign, because certain fields are currently not being of the correct field type, for example text fields begin used for datetime fields. It's all a legacy from Xbox days I'm sure, and I know it will be a monumental task, but if you want to do things correct, it's necessary. So I hope that the people dealing with the database schemas will have the courage to do so.
(2017-07-22, 09:38)Klojum Wrote: Every extra internal sorting in Kodi over database access should be abolished IMHO. But that requires a pretty big database redesign, because certain fields are currently not being of the correct field type, for example text fields begin used for datetime fields. It's all a legacy from Xbox days I'm sure, and I know it will be a monumental task, but if you want to do things correct, it's necessary. So I hope that the people dealing with the database schemas will have the courage to do so.
Aside from that wouldn't you need to deal with collation in the database?

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album thumbnails in Music/Artist/Information (artist.nfo)0