Where do we report "fully-loaded kodi" sellers?
I'm sick of these guys.......just wondered where we report them?

watch gallery
Maybe Nate needs to get in touch with Facebook's legal department?
Report it to Facebook Pal
(2017-07-24, 05:18)tdbnz Wrote: Report it to Facebook Pal

Only the Kodi team can do that; Facebook will not accept an intellectual property related report unless the owner (for example an XBMC Foundation organization member) reports it.
I don't think Facebook accepts reports for scams either.
I haven't looked into this, but Facebook announced they would block piracy facilitating sales. May be worth checking that out.
Saw this ad earlier on MSN Australia website.
Not being advertised as a KODI seller .. but as a "Cody" seller.

sorry .. but no idea how to make the URL shorter >>>

@Karellen- Removed

emgee
@emgee12

That link takes me to an advertisement. It is not an actual news article, just an advertisement made to look like a news piece.

Thanks for posting that.

I have removed the link, but the Team will still be able to see it. We obviously don't want to host advertising for banned items
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hi Karellen

nothing suspicious about it .. was just flicking through MSN and saw it .. thought i'd let you guys know as i've read a number articles re resellers impersonating the KODI community.
got nothing to gain or lose out of posting that link.
i'm just a 50 yo stay at home mum who loves KODI ..
but cheers for your aspertions ..

emgee
@ Karellen
aaaah .. you moderated your post .. nice work .. it makes my reply sound weird ..
dang .. not quick enough to grab a screen shot Smile
Yeah sorry about that.

First time posters and advertisements usually mean spam or spam bot.

But then as I started reading your post a second and third time, and looked at the advertisement a bit more closely, I changed my focus.

Happy to delete your post #8 if you like... so it doesn't sound "weird"

And welcome to the forum Smile

--- Edit ---
And thankyou for taking the time to do that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where do we report "fully-loaded kodi" sellers?0