Solved strange Double episode names
I am adding Dragon Ball Z to my library.
I've used the naming convention found on the wiki:
[Dragon Ball Z]
[season 1]
S01EXX - <show name>

The library finds them fine. However, only on episodes 1-7 they are doubled.

Example: 1x01 - The New Threat
1x01 - The New Threat
etc.
1x08 - Gohan Goes Bananas!

Each duplicate episode is different (i.e. the first 1x01 is not the same video as the second 1x01)
There are 39 episodes in the season, and 39 files in the sources folder. But in the Library it's showing 46 episodes.

I've cleaned the Library, removed the source and re-added it, and the same problem occurs.

Any ideas?
Hello yax51,

Which scraper are you using?

Do you have any other video files in the directory? Like extras or trailers or parts of another show?

It would help if you took a screenshot of your folder and posted it here...https://imgbb.com/ no account required.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks, but I figured it out.
Turns out some episodes in season 3 didn't get named (episodes 101-107) and kodi was thinking it was season 1 episodes 1 -7.
Changed the names and it fixed it.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
strange Double episode names0