White Devil Add On
Anyone give me some advice on how to remove an add-on called White Devil off of Kodi. It's taken over Kodi and I can't access it to uninstall it. I was able to go on the add-on's settings but when I click on uninstall nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.
How about a little information such as your Kodi version and device/OS that you're running it on?

Add this is a piracy banned addon (wiki) you may be best completely reseting to a factory fresh install and starting again (which we can help with given the above info - note that is the only help we give for such junk that violates our piracy policy (wiki), their complete removal).

And hopefully you've learned a little about the dangers of such 3rd party junk?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I can't get on Kodi to see what version it is. Would need to find the box it came in. Bought it two years ago, it was the latest version at that time. It came in a Amazon Firebox and was broken. The OS is Windows. Opening it was a mistake. Had no idea it was a pirate add-on. What do you suggest doing.
Uninstall Kodi from the OS? And reinstall?
Thanks. I will do that then.
Or you can go to the %appdata% folder using windows explorer and delete the kodi folder you should find there.

That will reset kodi to a new install.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I will try that and thanks. Appreciate the advice.
(2017-08-01, 14:55)YtownMyVine Wrote: I can't get on Kodi to see what version it is. Would need to find the box it came in. Bought it two years ago, it was the latest version at that time. It came in a Amazon Firebox and was broken. The OS is Windows. Opening it was a mistake. Had no idea it was a pirate add-on. What do you suggest doing.

Did you mean Firestick or FireTV? Running Windows?

Huh
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Fire TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
White Devil Add On0