two menus with two folder sources
Hi,
I'm trying to make 2 menus in main menu. One with movies that reads of movies folder, and other with children's movies that read of children'movies.
The problem that I have is when I select anyone of the two options shows me all movies and not that I want.

Someone could help me please?
Thanks and sorry for my English!
I have done this. My menu items read:
-Movies
-TV Shows
-Music
-Kids Movies
-Streams
-Settings

Step 1 is to make sure your movies and children's movies are in totally different folders (one cannot be a sub-folder of another). Mine are .../Video/Films and .../Video/KidsFilms
Step 2 is to make a Smart Playlist for Movies. The rule for this needs to be set to Match Items Where...Path...Contains..."/Video/Films" browse the last part of this to make sure it's correct. Limit to...No Limit. Order by...Sort title ascending.
Step 3 is to repeat this for your children's movies.
Optional is to create 2 more playlists for Recently Added if you want the Widgets to work properly. To do this repeat the same process but at the end change Limit To...25 items. Order by...Date Added...Descending.

I have all 4 playlists created myself instead of just the first 2.

Step 4: go to Customise Home Menu from the Skin Settings and under Movies select "Choose Item For Menu". Find your Movies Playlist and press OK. If you made the Recently Added Playlist, select Widget and find this playlist to set it.

Step 5: add a new menu item called Children's or Kids Movies and repeat Step 4 for those playlists.

Step 6: Open a beer and watch The Neverending Story from the appropriate location!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
two menus with two folder sources0