MySQL-fu to import watched status from a backed up database?
So in troubleshooting some missing and unscrapable movies (3 to be precise) I accidentally duped all my movies (one each for nfs://<hostname>... and nfs://<ipaddress>. I managed to fix that...at the cost of accidentally removing all my TV Shows, Stand-up, Short Films and 3D Movies (all the other sources). SOO seemed like the perfect time to complete my long delayed upgrade to 17.3. I had recently done a export all to separate files (but perhaps forgot to overwrite), and <importwatchedstatus> was set to true in advancedsettings but still I seem to have lost all my watched status' in JUST the TV section. Luckily I did have the fore site to backup the old MySQL database by renaming it bakMyVideos99.

I know there's some ways to do this from the get-go, but the reason I changed the name of my MyVideos99 db in the first place was because there was some funkiness going on with some of the TV shows, so I'd rather not redo it without reimporting the TV shows. However I was hoping that someone with A LOT more knowledge of MySQL could help me out: how do I overwrite the watched status in my new MySQL db MyVideos107 with the watched status's from the old backed up bakMyVideos99? I could be wrong, but this seems like something that would be relatively simple for someone that knows their way around phpMyAdmin, and I would be very grateful for some help with this from one of you genius's...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL-fu to import watched status from a backed up database?0