television
I can watch the code on the TV smart TV
What are you trying to say, your post does not make any sense?

What is the problem you are having?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I can watch kodi tv smart 4k tv
Sorry, you're still not making a lot of sense. If English is not your native language by all means use Google translate on your native tongue and post the translation here.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
kodi tv televizyonda izlemek istiyorum televizyona nasıl yükleye bilirim
Kodi is a media player, we do not supply content.

You may have some success if you can set up a pvr (wiki), but I'm not sure what is available in your locality (Turkey?).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
as far as my google translate was correct and if I understood correctly he wants to install Kodi on his TV. Which is only possible if the TV is android based. So most likely for Phillips and Sony TVs.

If the TV is not Android based, you are out of luck.
yes, I live in Turkey
I want to install kodi tv smart tv
Ok. What system does your smart TV use (or what make and model is it)?

Kodi can only run on android TVs. Otherwise you will need to buy a box to connect to it and run kodi there.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-08-15, 18:47)krkmz07 Wrote: I want to install kodi tv smart tv

As said above and Darren confirmed, that's only possible if your TV is based on Android for its OS. It's not possible for Samsung or LG TVs. Sony and Phillips TVs are using Android as their OS, so you are able to install Kodi on them.

Please let us know which kind of TV you own.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
television0