v17 Odd entries in kodi.log on startup and library refresh
While troubleshooting another issue, I came across some odd entries in my kodi.log file that i couldn't quite understand. Does anyone have any clue where they might be coming from, and how I can disable this behaviour?

Why is kodi trying to load a magnet file and a rtmp stream to sites I don't know?

Code:
22:19:33.648 T:1945399968  NOTICE: CleanDatabase: Starting videodatabase cleanup ..
22:19:37.071 T:1945399968 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.kodipopcorntime/etcetc
22:19:37.072 T:1945399968 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.kodipopcorntime/play/none/magnet%etcetc
22:19:37.156 T:1945399968 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(rtmp) in rtmp://184.75.223.138:1935/zmtvliveme playpath=dso7pjdkhr swfurl=http://static.zoomtv.me/player/jwplayer.6.7.4.swf etcetc
22:19:39.425 T:1945399968  NOTICE: CleanDatabase: Cleaning videodatabase done. Operation took 00:05

I don't have popcorn installed, and don't want to have it installed.

Full log: https://pastebin.com/90zRM1CE
Your log doesn't have debugging enabled so it's difficult to tell. Please do so (see debug log (wiki) for details of how to enable it) then we can see better what is installed it.

As you should know popcorn time is a banned addon (wiki) so you may want to review what addons, repos and builds you may have installed (or may have been installed) and what else they may be doing on your network.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
i've decided to just start over and do a fresh install. There was no real sign of a weird addon or repo (but I got this installation secondhand when I got someones rpi3)
Fair enough, probably a good plan of campaign.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Odd entries in kodi.log on startup and library refresh0