Kodi Error Message
I have a Kodi error message when attempting to add a file source for the Shield TV:

"couldnt retrieve directory information. this could be due to the network not being connected."

My network connection is working since I'm able to download off of the google play store. and this error message occurs every time i attempt to add a file source on kodi. also i changed the settings to allow unknown source add ons. any ideas how to fix?
What source are you trying to add? Have you tested it in a browser or similar?

The message could occur if the site you're trying to connect to is offline or similarly inaccessible.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Same post as the one that was binned yesterday.
So is this strike 2 for the new user?
Probably, but let's have a debug log (wiki) from the system first to confirm what's going on.

@Prior22 - please follow the link above, gather the log, upload it to PasteBin.com and give their link here if you are not using banned addons (wiki). If you are then week support elsewhere, where you got them from.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Error Message0