Using Teletext on KODI ver. 17.3
Hello,

I would like to use the Teletext on my KODI.

I have a KODI version 17.3 (May 25, 2017 build), running on an ancient Raspberry PI model A with Raspbian GNU/Linux. I was checking the settings for enabling Teletext and those seem to be enabled. I was testing Teletext on KODI over remote DVB-T Multicast stream by starting it from the .strm file on KODI. I receive DVB-T stream over Multicast from another server. I have CEC enabled to use KODI with the TV remote control on the TV which is connected over HDMI from the Raspberry PI. The Multicast stream will only display video and audio on KODI / TV, but not Teletext. I tried pressing several different knobs/keys on the remote control - those which are ment for Teletext but it doesn't react (has no effect) ? I am interested if I need to enable Teletext parameters anywhere or maybe even in the CEC settings (if they aren't enabled by default) ? I tried relaying the Multicast stream to a different computer and opening it with VLC player and using VLC Teletext mode and that works, it is the same stream that I was testing also on the KODI.

Maybe someone has a suggestion how to resolve this ?

Thanks.
So nobody has posted any answer yet regarding my Teletext issue ?
Did I post this to the proper forum thread ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Using Teletext on KODI ver. 17.30