Linux Install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV through USB
I've watched a video and I see I can install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV through USB.

Step 1: Download Kodi. On the Download page, I choose Linux -> XBian.
Step 2: Install it to a USB.
Step 3: Plug in USB to the TV and install it through Update Software.

Is the video real? If not, how can I install Kodi to my smart TV?
If your TV is running Android as it's operating system, then you might be able to install Kodi. You will need to confirm that first.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
"I've watched a video"
"Is the video real?"

It would help if you would mention the URL of the video.
A lot of people post videos on the Internet these days.
LMFAO that videos still in circulation... It's a hoax, clearly fake if you pay attention to the details.

Sent from my SM-G935T
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2017-08-17, 06:28)Karellen Wrote: If your TV is running Android as it's operating system, then you might be able to install Kodi. You will need to confirm that first.
I can confirm Kodi Krypton 17.3 works like a charm on Android TV. Maybe this should be added to the download page, eg "On Android TV, install from Google Play just like regular Android"?

[Written by my thumbs on a state-of-the-art Ericsson Hotline 450.]
Samsung Smart TV's run Tizen OS .. Kodi does not run on Tizen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Install Kodi on Samsung Smart TV through USB0