Solved AppleTV 4 Kodi plays some channels minimized
Hello, I have a problem with Kod on my AppleTV 4. I use addon livetvSerbia and some of the tv channels are working properly, but some of them Kodi opens, I can see the small icon in the upper right part of the screen with "play" sign, but there is no picture, like they play minimized and I cannot open them in full screen. I use Kodi on may Mac also and these same channels open regularly in full screen, so it's not the problem with bad channel list etc.
Help? Smile
Hello Wlayco,

Kodi provides no content. If you are having trouble with an add-on that you are using, then you need to contact the author of the add-on. Usually where you downloaded it from.

Which add-on are you using and where did you download it from?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I wrote it, it is add on "LiveTVSerbia", but I'm not sure if it is the problem with the add on. Is there a general action in Kodi to "unminimize" (sorry for this word) channel that is currently playing? I can see the channel has played, it shows the time played on the list (for example 0:15), but there is no picture. The add on works ok, some of the channels won't open, some will, but the channels that work on my Mac should work on AppleTv, it's the same add on, same Kodi version etc.
Can you provide the link to the add-on. From where you downloaded.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
It is not minimized. Its just not supported for the hardware decoder in atv4. Turn off vtb hardware acceleration in player settings and see if the channel,in question works then.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-08-19, 11:48)Memphiz Wrote: It is not minimized. Its just not supported for the hardware decoder in atv4. Turn off vtb hardware acceleration in player settings and see if the channel,in question works then.

This is it. Hardware acceleration off and channel works. Thanks!!!
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTV 4 Kodi plays some channels minimized0