Video Library HD/SD "tag"
Is there a setting available for the Videos library so that films are automatically labelled as HD/SD when the library is scanned ?

Cheers
Which skin are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-25, 11:00)Karellen Wrote: Which skin are you using?

Confluence, I know it's old, but I like it, and it runs well on everything.

Just to confirm, if I play a film, the HD/SD tag is shown, it just isn't shown until I play the film.
Do you have the option "Extract thumbnails and video information" disabled?
Quote:Just to confirm, if I play a film, the HD/SD tag is shown, it just isn't shown until I play the film
Yes, that is normal. Kodi doesn't pre-read media files. It will correctly tag and save the information once a video is played. It only needs to be played for a couple of seconds.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-25, 11:49)Klojum Wrote: Do you have the option "Extract thumbnails and video information" disabled?

Yes, both were disabled.

After a library update it is looking a lot better, apart from films that are in VIDEO_TS or BDMV folders, or are an ISO image, is there a way to get those as well ?
Not sure, but I think the info is extracted by FFMPEG, which I don't think is used for "raw" DVD or BD formats (iso or disk folder structure).

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Library HD/SD "tag"0