TV but no VOD section?
I am subscribed to an IPTV service that includes both live TV channels and VOD from the same m3u list. On a simple Android IPTV app all of these will load, but on the Kodi IPTV Simple which I prefer to use it only loads in the TV channels, but there's no sight of the VOD movies.

I would like to have the VOD in Openelec Kodi rather than have to exit to Android each time, even if it means opening a different AddOn within Kodi.I have searched long and hard but I cannot find any setting that seems to relate to this. I am using IPTV Simple on OpenElec and Congruence build.

Any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks!
I would perhaps start with your provider.

As it's a paid for service which we haven't accounts with then it would be difficult to do anything about.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for the reply.

I tried that but it seems they are mostly geared for viewing their service through their proprietary app, whch I don't like half as much as I like IPTV Simple Client.

I am hoping for a Kodi Add-on that also works from m3u list which I can use specifically for the VOD section.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV but no VOD section?0