Problem with Random Fanart and Live DVD cases backgrounds
Hi guys, I am kind of new user of Kodi (android STB), but managed to get it work. I've decided for AEON NOX 5 (v6.0.1) everything working just fine. But recently I started playing with editing menu and changing background and here is the problem, actually two:

when going into skin settings, down to "Set Item background":

if I set it to Random fanart, background keeps showing astronaut

or when having it set to Live DVD cases, all of them appear empty (despite the fact that I've already seen number of movies)

or one more: when I add widget "Recommended movies" or "Recent movies" it doesn't show anything

I've tried to google this problem, have found a few topics, but none of them helped (they were suggesting to download ArtWork downloader, skin widgets but without any success.

can anyone help here please ?
thank you
Your library is ok?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2017-08-31, 07:30)Solo0815 Wrote: Your library is ok?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk

I am using addons for watching movies, do not have anything in my library. Suppose this can be a problem , right?

recently I've installed addon "Last played" which shows list of recently watched stuff (incl. stuff from all addons)

so by using AEON nox silvo I am able to add widget with recently viewed movies.

but still wondering:
1. can I somehow edit live DVD cases to use input from "last played" addon or to create my live DVD background?
2. why random fanart doesn't work as background?

thank you
(2017-08-31, 10:06)renep Wrote: I am using addons for watching movies, do not have anything in my library. Suppose this can be a problem , right?
If you aren't using legal streaming addons with Kodi18 (Amazon, Netflix, etc) there will be no support here for illegal Addons.

(2017-08-31, 10:06)renep Wrote: recently I've installed addon "Last played" which shows list of recently watched stuff (incl. stuff from all addons)

so by using AEON nox silvo I am able to add widget with recently viewed movies.

but still wondering:
1. can I somehow edit live DVD cases to use input from "last played" addon or to create my live DVD background?
2. why random fanart doesn't work as background?

thank you
1. don't know. Maybe script-skinshortcuts.xml or script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml gives you some info
2. You don't have any Fanart in your library, so ...
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
thank you, think we can lock this topic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Random Fanart and Live DVD cases backgrounds0