Release NewsmaxTV
I don't see this channel number. How do I get the full channel list?
Yes indeed I'm not in the USA
Lunatixz .... any word on this plugin?

do you think its going to be an easy fix?

some people have suggested the Pluto Plugin but for some reason that fails for me when the channel goes out for commercial ... it just never comes back

also something about the youtube stream isn't letting me watch it on the youtube stream... it buffers and repeats over and over... other youtube streams work but not theirs

I have gone to watching it on my desktop in a browser which is no fun when trying to get some work done.

Hope you can fix it up.
(2021-03-05, 06:03)ZippyTheChicken Wrote: Lunatixz .... any word on this plugin?

do you think its going to be an easy fix?

some people have suggested the Pluto Plugin but for some reason that fails for me when the channel goes out for commercial ... it just never comes back

also something about the youtube stream isn't letting me watch it on the youtube stream... it buffers and repeats over and over... other youtube streams work but not theirs

I have gone to watching it on my desktop in a browser which is no fun when trying to get some work done.

Hope you can fix it up.

aaaah
i figured out why i couldn't watch the youtube stream with the youtube plugin
had to do with DASH so now i have it prompting me for video quality ever time
and it seems to be working

I think the default stream quality was too high or not compatible with my tv box

Anyway I enjoy many of your plugins and I hope you get this one working again
@Lunatixz 

This add-on seems to be acting up. Hopefully it can get sorted. It worked most of today, but when I rebooted my system, it doesn't work anymore.

@Lunatixz

UPDATE:
I am in fact receiving an error when I load the addon - Newsmax site unreachable, Try again later. It does eventually load, but it takes a while.

Regards,

Shedrock
Greetings. For some time now I have been getting "Site unreachable, try again later". It not a problem when the app falls back to the Youtube Newsmax feed. But now Newsmax has been banned from Youtube, so this app doesn't work at all. Any chance it will be fixed soon?
You can get the Newsmax stream in the Samsung TV addon  if you just want the stream and not VOD.  You can also adjust the playback quality
(2021-10-17, 03:37)barney63 Wrote: You can get the Newsmax stream in the Samsung TV addon  if you just want the stream and not VOD.  You can also adjust the playback quality
That works great! Thanks!
(2021-10-17, 03:58)Alarmed Wrote: That works great! Thanks!
It's a really good free/legal addon, lots of news sources there as well if you're interested.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NewsmaxTV1