Estuary PVR Sideblade
I've noticed that the PVR sideblade in Estuary is not activated like most other skins when pressing the back button from the EPG screen, ie pressing the back button takes you directly to the home menu, when most other skins activates the sideblade first, then the home screen when the back button is pressed again.

Does anybody know how to fix this, as I find it really annoying, particularly if you want to change the channel group located on the sideblade. Have tried using the same code as Nox and Madnox which executes the above behaviour, but doesn't seem to work for Estuary for some reason....
I get around this by setting my "lingertime" (what whatever the term is, can't quite remember) for the EPG to 30 in advancedsettings.xml. This make the guide only show up to 30 minutes older than "now". Then, I can easily press left from the grid to open the side blade.

Additionally, I've mapped a button on my remote to open this menu as well. I believe internally the side blade is called "Menu", while the context menu is "Context" or similar.
Thanks for the info, but I was pretty determined to get this working like other skins I've used (and how it should work on Estuary IMHO)
So after a bit more head scratching, I think I've cracked it. What you need to do is make the following changes in the IncludesPVR.xml file:-

Change line 172 from this:
PHP Code:
<onleft>9000</onleft

to now read:
PHP Code:
<onback>60560</onback

Everything now working just how I wanted it when pressing the back key on my remote, YaY Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary PVR Sideblade0