Kodi network question
Guys I hope I am posting this in the right place, I couldnt find anything on networks so if it needs to be moved please let me know.

My system consists of this right now, 1 amazon firestick running kodi 17.4 an Apple tv generation 4 and a wd personal cloud 4tb. I want to keep my libraries the same set up with my current addons because everything updates automatically.

Is there a way that i can add my wd personal cloud to the unit to be able to watch my personal content also. I do not want to change my configuration i currently have because it runs so well, just want to add the new source (wd cloudbook) to the existing system.

Hopefully you guys can help me with this situation and thank you very much in advance for any help you can give me in this situation.

Rick
Thread moved to OS independent
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Does the wd support NFS or SMB? If so just add it as a video or music source.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'm assuming you're talking about a WD MyCloud, Just add it as SMB source, depending on which My Cloud version you have you may also be able to add as a NFS source.

See the Quick start guide (wiki) for how to do that.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi network question0