Apple TV 4k. /sidloading kodi
Hi all! I got my ATV4K in and rooted/sideloaded Kodi last night. It was on tvOS 11.0 upon delivery.

Questions: Since it’s rooted, will I still need to resign and reupload Kodi every 7 days?

Is there a way for me to update my ATV4K FW to 11.1 without updating to 11.2.1 accidentally?

Thanks!
If I have apple tv 4k with 11.2.1 and pay for a developer account will i then be able to install Kodi and keep it more than 7 days or is it only possible when jailbreaking + developer?
With a developer account it lasts until your yearly dev account subscription lasts. Start in January it lasts till January. Very important, it lasts from the moment your dev account is active/renewed and not 1 year from installing on a device.
Thanks but do I need jailbreaking for that or can i use the latest tvos?
Also i can only find it will cost 99$ but I have seen people mentioned 9$.
You do not need to be jailbroken. The dev account allows you to sign the app for development which allows it to install on a target device.

I have not seen a dev account for $9
How to sideload kodi on atv 4K on windows?
Is VMware the only option?
My builds are not working after install on the Apple 4K TV. Was there a solution?
(2017-09-24, 15:44)helstar Wrote: anyone having issues with the tvOS 11? my Apple TV updated to 11 and I lost all addons and the ability to install them.
any solution here? Im having the same issue.
Which builds are you referring to?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple TV 4k. /sidloading kodi0