Because i need to re-login every days ??
mmmmmmm... i have a little trouble whit my account.
I'm use Windows 10 (but i don't thinks it's important) whit latest version of Firefox 55.0.3 (64bit).... during the login i don't see any option to maintain the access and apparently i need to re-login every days.

I thinks i need re-login every days because if i close this TAB and re-open i see i stay logged....... it's possibly the cookie have a expiry ?

It's very strange because i see this little trouble in this last two or three weeks..... There have been a few updates on the board can justify this ?

P.S. At today every days i try to access on forum and see the login required i'm afraid it's been banned for some reason Smile But no.. it's only need to re-login again......
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
That is normal because the cookie expires. I open forum every day and it never expires for me unless I clear cache/cookies.
If you use a password manager like LastPass you can autofill the password field on the machines that you own.
(2017-09-21, 21:55)Kib Wrote: If you use a password manager like LastPass you can autofill the password field on the machines that you own.

yeah i know.............. i use "Saved Password Editor" and it's works but because the cookie it's expires ?? Because i don't see the "Remember" box or somethigs like it's present in other forums and because @DaLanik report doesn't have same little trouble ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
there's a 'remember me' option at the top of the main index page.

the option works fine at my end, i never have to re-login.

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I use Windows 10 with Firefox v55.0.3 and I don't experience the daily requirement of logging in.

I did have that issue quite a while ago, and I discovered a combination of two issues

1. I had "Clear history and Cache on Exit" enabled on Firefox and
2. Norton 360 was deleting my cookies daily. Maybe your anti-virus is doing the same?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Because i need to re-login every days ??0