LibreElec an Orange Pi One
Hello. Tell me how to configure the IR remote control in Kodi? I need detailed instructions, interrelations for config files. In the Internet the information is fragmented and not exact or old.

Teams and keys in the Lirc.conf appointed. But Kodi does not react. On command irw not reaction...
I have always found this useful on libreelec:

http://nucblog.net/2014/01/mapping-the-b...e-control/

You give us no information on what IR hardware you have.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I read this manual. And I tried to set it up as written. And honestly confused. There is a folder .kodi and folder .config and the folder .xbmc
How to understand the relationship between important files and whether it is necessary to include something in the settings of the Kodi is not clear.

Сommands when you press the button come from /dev/lirc0 (mode2 -d /dev/lirc0)

Universal scaler and IR remote this https://ru.aliexpress.com/store/product/...46972.html

I remodel my Philips TV 32PFL4258T in a media center. The motherboard burned to the TV. There is no point in buying a new one. He had not worked very well before that. I installed universal scaler Z.VST.3463.A1. I bought myself Orange Pi One and installed Arbian 5.30. But when you start the browser and the video on YouTube, after 5 minutes, the promo starts to buggy and hang. The processor temperature is 55 degrees. According to the SSH, a 1% swap file is written. I think then, when viewing the memory, it eats much more and faster.

The forum said there is no acceleration video. After that I installed both OpenElec and LibreElec
Where did you find a build of LibreELEC for the orange Pi?

Why didn't you buy a Raspberry Pi?
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
@TViT I had some trouble working out what you were doing, but did some research on that hardware you pointed to and think what you are trying to say is:

1. The motherboard in your Philips TV burned out so you replaced the motherboard with the Z. VST.3463.A1, which seems to be a LCD driver with tuner and HDMI inputs and an LVDS output. If so, that is an interesting project!

2. You have introduced a Orange Pi into the build, presumably the Orange Pi's HDMI output goes into the VST.3463's HDMI port.

3. You now want to use the VST.3463's remote to control the Orange Pi.

2 comments:

a. lrusak is right, the orange pi is not a good choice for kodi, but there are very good builds for raspberry pi

b. How are you interfacing the remote to he orange pi? It ill need some sort of receiver.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
1. all right
2. all right
3. all right
https://forum.armbian.com/index.php?/top...romLogin=1

c-s

a. Orange is smaller and cheaper several times raspberries. Different assemblies are adapted for Orange. http://www.orangepi.org/downloadresources/

b. The scaler has its own IR remote control and IR sensor. The signal wire from the IR sensor is soldered through a resistor to the input of the Oranges. As a result, the signal from the console goes directly to 2 devices.

I guess that I need to write something in .xml files.But in what folders and what to configure in these files is not clear. There is no description of the principle of Kodi functioning. In what folders and what he is looking for and reading. As well as whether you need to fix something in the settings.
Moved to "OS independent / other" as orange pi has no connection to raspberry pi.
Read through this wiki page for a detailed description on how remotes are handled at the system/kernel level in LibreELEC 8.1.x and newer:
https://wiki.libreelec.tv/infrared_remotes

Simply speaking: most of the time you won't be running userspace lircd but instead let the linux kernel decode the signals and use ir-keytable to configure that.

so long,

Hias
On R Pi anyway, you need to load a kernel module to use a IR receiver direct to your GPIO pins. I am not sure how this works on O Pi, but probably similar.
(2017-09-25, 21:25)nickr Wrote: On R Pi anyway, you need to load a kernel module to use a IR receiver direct to your GPIO pins. I am not sure how this works on O Pi, but probably similar.

Why should I load modules if the kernel captures commands from a sensor? And I see the duration of pulses and pauses in the console
Then the module must be included in your kernel I guess.
How did you get LE on the Opi ? I have OE on it but cannot update it to LE

Thanks
(2017-09-26, 01:33)ute. Wrote: How did you get LE on the Opi ? I have OE on it but cannot update it to LE

I do not remember which version I have. Honestly it does not matter to me. Images of different downloaded and staged from the Internet.
(2017-09-26, 00:18)nickr Wrote: Then the module must be included in your kernel I guess.

What's the difference where's what's going on. The question is settled. In general it was necessary to correct edit Lircmap.xml and remote.xml

For example the problem was that the <remote device="devinput"> should be renamed my config file as device <remote device="lircd.conf"> where the settings of my console and the buttons are stored.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreElec an Orange Pi One0