v17 How to enable live updates after manual add
Hi all. I used tinyMediaManager to create NFO, thumbs, posters, etc for show X. This is an active show. I added the show to Kodi and did 'scan for new content' and this worked. Found everything. But now, when I add new episodes and say 'Update library', the new episodes are not parsed and their info is not fetched from thetvdb.com like usual.

If I use Kodi only and freshly add show Y, another active show, Kodi shows downloading/fetching info, displays properly and newly added episodes are updated when I do 'Update library'.

How can I tell Kodi that it should fetch newly added episodes information online? The only solution I've found so far is to delete show X and re-add it by ignoring all local NFO/thumbs/etc and let Kodi do all online fetching (overriding what I've previously fetched with TMM) but that seems counter-intuitive.
You will need to provide a debug log. The instructions are in my signature. Use the Basic method. Once you have enabled debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging, restart Kodi then replicate the problem. In your case, try the update library of your nfo files. Once done upload to pastebin and link back here. Note: The entire debug log is required. Partial logs may be ignored.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to enable live updates after manual add0