Solved How to display line breaks within <plot> field
As explained here information in Plot field "Can contain more information on multiple lines, will be wrapped".

Now, if one wants to display line breaks within that field (to better organize info there), is there a way to do it?

Already tried to edit information within <plot></plot> (using Ember Media Manager) with no success:
- if \n is inserted where a line break should appear, Kodi simply displays \n as text.
- if Enter is hit where a line break should appear, Kodi does not add the movie to its database - it's considered a syntax violation, I think.

Motivation:
In filmed opera, instead of whatever scraping gets (usually not useful) I'd like to use Plot to display information about the cast, line by line, like:

Julia Migenes - Carmen
Plácido Domingo - Don José
Ruggero Raimondi - Escamillo
Orchestre National de France
Lorin Maazel - [Conductor]
Try using carriage return -

Code:
[CR]
Thank you!
Works as intended.

p.s. Given the clue, found that http://kodi.wiki/view/Label_Formatting has more information on formatting.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to display line breaks within <plot> field0