Updating help needed
Good day to all!  I will start off by saying that I am lost, and can use any and all help offered.  As I know I will get pummeled for asking "already asked" questions, I am prepared for it.

I purchased an already modded/Kodi installed Firestick about a year ago.  It is still running 16.1v of Kodi.  After some research/videos, I have started the process and have been trying to dl the downloader.  When I type it in, and click on it, a screen pops up that says "search is currently unavailable".  Kinda lost as what to do now.. Not sure if the guys I got it from can block that kind of stuff.  Anyways, I will be thankful for any help offered.  Fire away!

Semper Fi!
Put the Kodi installer apk on a USB Stick and install via a File Manager like Total Commander, that's how I do it.
(2017-10-10, 17:41)CamoHarley Wrote: Good day to all!  I will start off by saying that I am lost, and can use any and all help offered.  As I know I will get pummeled for asking "already asked" questions, I am prepared for it.

I purchased an already modded/Kodi installed Firestick about a year ago.  It is still running 16.1v of Kodi.  After some research/videos, I have started the process and have been trying to dl the downloader.  When I type it in, and click on it, a screen pops up that says "search is currently unavailable".  Kinda lost as what to do now.. Not sure if the guys I got it from can block that kind of stuff.  Anyways, I will be thankful for any help offered.  Fire away!

Semper Fi!

You should just uninstall that and install again, that's easiest way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating help needed0