kodi Apple TV 4 can't typ in file manager
Hi guys,

For some weeks now I've been trying to get my kodi to work, but I've tried everything and have no idea how to get it fixed.

The issue is, I've installed kodi on my Apple TV 4, and everything seems to work just fine, until I go to the file manager. When I try to add a source, the keyboard doesn't pop up like it used to do. Even when I connect my iMac keyboard, I can't type a source. This really sucks, and it drives me insane. 

I've tried different versions of kodi, and in each and every version the problem stays.

I really hope somebody can help me out.
Sounds like you updated to tvos11. Well not sure where you get your kodi versions from but my latest testbuild has this fixed since weeks...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-10-19, 18:34)Memphiz Wrote: Sounds like you updated to tvos11. Well not sure where you get your kodi versions from but my latest testbuild has this fixed since weeks...

WOW, you are right. I used a deb file I found here, and it worked. Problem was the os11 update. Thnx a lot for the reply.
(2017-10-20, 20:52)tuijn Wrote:
(2017-10-19, 18:34)Memphiz Wrote: Sounds like you updated to tvos11. Well not sure where you get your kodi versions from but my latest testbuild has this fixed since weeks...

WOW, you are right. I used a deb file I found here, and it worked. Problem was the os11 update. Thnx a lot for the reply.

What steps did you use to get you Apple TV fixed. Please be specific as I am new to this. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi Apple TV 4 can't typ in file manager0