Issues with Kodi on LG tv
I am having issues when I open Kodi, via my device, on my LG tv. The screen flickers off/on. I have already shut off the "SimpLink", which is LG's version of the CEC. Any other suggestions? TIA
debug log (wiki) to receive assistance. Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sounds like it could be a resolution switching issue. Is Kodi set to the same resolution as the TV?

Possibly producing a Debug log (wiki) may shed some light.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2017-10-20, 09:12)Karellen Wrote: debug log (wiki) to receive assistance. Thanks.

Thank you. I'll give that a shot
(2017-10-20, 09:12)Dangelus Wrote: Sounds like it could be a resolution switching issue. Is Kodi set to the same resolution as the TV?

Possibly producing a Debug log (wiki) may shed some light.

Thank you. I'll give it a shot
**wrong info on original post**
https://paste.ubuntu.com/25777533/
The filename won't be good enough, we prefer the log contents uploaded to a pastebin website near you. Smile
(2017-10-20, 09:52)Klojum Wrote: The filename won't be good enough, we prefer the log contents uploaded to a pastebin website near you. Smile
<script src="https://pastebin.com/embed_js/s254rxQV"></script>

Is this what you need?
https://pastebin.com/embed_js/JW1udfmR

Or this?
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
There is no problem with the creation and uploading of the log, but the log consists of 40 seconds of activity.

The log needs to capture the issue you are experiencing, otherwise it won't contain the information to diagnose the issue

Please try again, but ensure you capture the issue while debugging mode is enabled.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-20, 11:09)Karellen Wrote: There is no problem with the creation and uploading of the log, but the log consists of 40 seconds of activity.

The log needs to capture the issue you are experiencing, otherwise it won't contain the information to diagnose the issue

Please try again, but ensure you capture the issue while debugging mode is enabled.

The issue was happening the entire time. My tv screen flickered (but not the actual screen itself, just the display) and would seem as if it were off, although it wasn’t, then it would come back to displaying the screen, and repeat. I can still move the selection, while the display isn’t displaying anything and it’ll be where it would Ben had it been working properly the entire time. This only happens when Kodi is running. After i force stop Kodi, everything else (on the Firestick, not involving Kodi) runs smoothly. Do I need capture more than 40 second of activity or less? Or is there somewhere I can just post a video of what isn’t happening? Thank you
This issue is somewhere between my tv and Kodi being displayed on it, because it works properly on the other televisions in the house, just not the older LG

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with Kodi on LG tv0