Tv Show sets
Can this be added?

i know that there is no site that has data on this that can be scraped, but we can currently edit movie sets to include whatever movie we want so why not just allow the same functionality for tv shows?
It has been asked before. A quick search and you will find the threads covering it.

If you are willing to contribute the code, then please do but it is not as simple as you are making it out to be.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-10-29, 05:41)Karellen Wrote: It has been asked before. A quick search and you will find the threads covering it.

If you are willing to contribute the code, then please do but it is not as simple as you are making it out to be.

why couldn't the movie sets code be tweaked for it?

The only major difference i see is that it would require the users to manually enter the set title and choose the titles from the list beforehand instead of afterwards.
bump
see e.g. here, I've been fancying that feature long time ago.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=195174

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Show sets1