Solved Kodi on Mi Box with SMB - Playback imposible
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a Xiaomi Mi Box in order to install Kodi and be able to play on my TV the movies which are stored on my computer.
I instaled Kodi 17. 5 and set up an SMB link with my computer (Win 10)

After a few tries everything is fine no and I can see my files in Kodi. But sadly when I click on them nothing happens...
I checked the logs and It seems that the issue was linked to a bad timeout settings. I updated my advancedsettings.xml which is now :

<advancedsettings>
<playlisttimeout>20</playlisttimeout>
<network>
<curlclienttimeout>10</curlclienttimeout>
<curllowspeedtime>20</curllowspeedtime>
<curlretries>2</curlretries>
<buffermode>1</buffermode>
<cachemembuffersize>20971520</cachemembuffersize>
<readbufferfactor>4.0</readbufferfactor>
</network>
</advancedsettings>

Now I have still have the same issue but with a new error message and I can't find anything on it on the forum.

Here are the logs : https://pastebin.com/b88hWvBi

If you have any idea please help. I found a workaround by installing Plex but I'd prefer use Kodi =D

Thomas
Hello tharkhun

We require the full logs pasted at a pastebin type site please.

Do not paste logs in the forum. Please delete your partial log when you upload the full log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
My bad.
Here are the logs : https://pastebin.com/b88hWvBi

I'll delete the previous one right now.
No problems. You will slowly learn the procedures Smile

Your posted log does not have Debugging mode enabled. Do this in Settings>System Settings>Logging. Should be the first option. Then restart Kodi and make sure you replicate the problem. If the log does not capture the problem, then there will be nothing to see.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hello, 

Thanks a lot for your help. Here are the logs with the Debugging mode enabled.

https://pastebin.com/MGS7WvN3

It seems I have the same issue I had before. I click on the movie. I get a sound meaning that the click was taken into account and then nothing happen.

Thanks again for your help I realy appreciate.
Just for information if anyone has the same issue one day. Issue was caused by a totaly different movie which was in rar (Forgot to unzip it) and was blocking everything. 
I removed the file and everything works now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on Mi Box with SMB - Playback imposible0