v17 Normal, raspberrian, kodi
Ok since I broke the rules sorry about that. I made sure I scanned those and I'll try not to break those again. 

The problems I'm having now are how do o get kodi back to a normal state like original (og) on raspberrian? How do I do clean unistalls and etc? I'm running LibreELECT on another as card seems to work better but I can't seem to get that ratio centered correctly even in the settings I've played around and still it's cut off . I fixed that problem in raspberrian.  However it seems to be an issue in Libra.
Just exit Kodi and remove the dir ~/.kodi (notice the dot before kodi, it means it is a hidden folder). This directory contains all the user settings, addons, etc. When you start it again, all the settings will be back to the default ones.
(2017-11-02, 21:11)rascas Wrote: Just exit Kodi and remove the dir ~/.kodi (notice the dot before kodi, it means it is a hidden folder). This directory contains all the user settings, addons, etc. When you start it again, all the settings will be back to the default ones.

Awesome exactly what I was looking for

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Normal, raspberrian, kodi0