Release Gismeteo (weather.gismeteo)
Thanks for reply,

So assuming that nothing can be done to fix it Wink
Hi,

Wondering if weather addon would be possible based on this Web
https://www.gismeteo.pl/

Or what's need to be edited in current addon to it works based on Polish website

It's really annoying when half of the weather is in other languages lol
I'm using API from Firefox/Chrome Gismeteo addon. It's possible to create dictionary for translating from English to other languages. Similar solution realized at weather.openweathermap.extended addon.
But for this, I need a complete list of weather descriptions, which will have to be compiled manually.
Or You can found the same issue at browser addon or at Android/iOS mobile application and send bug-report to Gismeteo.
My addons: Gismeteo
Hi,
I'm getting an error message that says
Error Contents: value parameter must be in intervals or str type

I added 2 location ids, silver spring md, and Washington dc. If this is wrong, what should it be.
Thx
For analysis, I need a full log.
I suspect that you entered this data in the “Location ID” on the “Expert” tab.
Try adding your locations in the "Location setup" tab.
Thanks, made the change and haven't gotten an error message since.
I've noticed that Gismeteo has stopped working for 17.6 but works for 18.2. Has something changed to cause this or do need to investigate 17.6 farther? This just happened, it was okay a week ago.
(2019-04-22, 00:53)timmins Wrote: I've noticed that Gismeteo has stopped working for 17.6 but works for 18.2. Has something changed to cause this or do need to investigate 17.6 farther? This just happened, it was okay a week ago.

Try to delete file 'userdata\addon_data\weather.gismeteo\__gettext__.pcl' on 17.6.
(2019-04-22, 00:56)vl_maksime Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 00:53)timmins Wrote: I've noticed that Gismeteo has stopped working for 17.6 but works for 18.2. Has something changed to cause this or do need to investigate 17.6 farther? This just happened, it was okay a week ago.

Try to delete file 'userdata\addon_data\weather.gismeteo\__gettext__.pcl' on 17.6. 
I'm using a N shield, will I find the above file in the same place?
(2019-04-27, 00:14)timmins Wrote: I'm using a N shield, will I find the above file in the same place?
Yes.
The easiest way to find this folder is through the built-in file manager.
(2019-04-27, 00:14)timmins Wrote:
(2019-04-22, 00:56)vl_maksime Wrote:

I'm using a N shield, will I find the above file in the same place? 

Found it using file manager, deleting "__gettext__.pcl" did the job. It working find now. Thanks
suddenly starting today,  the plugin is reporting my location as stary kostrzynek (poland i think?) instead of my real location (the netherlands).  I am not using a VPN or anything like that. Just a pretty clean kodi.   Bug? default location? have i been hacked?

anyone any ideas?
It looks like the service doesn’t correctly locate the IP
You can view the server response at this link:
https://services.gismeteo.ru/inform-serv...=1&lang=en
(2019-06-05, 19:18)vl_maksime Wrote: It looks like the service doesn’t correctly locate the IP
You can view the server response at this link:
https://services.gismeteo.ru/inform-serv...=1&lang=en

must have been a gismeteo thing, all is normal now. Thank you
Anybody having issues lately?  Mine just randomly stopped working in the last several days.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gismeteo (weather.gismeteo)0