Offline IMDB info
I have set up an old PC to serve as a media center and where I am at I have no internet connection other than my phone. Is it possible to download the metadata on my phone and transfer it to the PC?
(2017-11-09, 08:18)Llessur Wrote: I have no internet connection other than my phone
You should be able to have your PC connect to the internet via USB tethering, if the phone and the PC's operating system allow it technically. But also check if you have a good enough internet subscription as downloading a lot of fanart can lead to lots of MB's of data transfer.
(2017-11-09, 08:47)Klojum Wrote:
(2017-11-09, 08:18)Llessur Wrote: I have no internet connection other than my phone
You should be able to have your PC connect to the internet via USB tethering, if the phone and the PC's operating system allow it technically. But also check if you have a good enough internet subscription as downloading a lot of fanart can lead to lots of MB's of data transfer.

Hmm well I am running Windows 7 and Android OS of some kind so not sure. I have an unlim plan but cant use hotspot because I dont see paying all that extra for just this lol.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Offline IMDB info0